Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to note he did move to Luxembourg before the deadline now I've done my maths correctly (not my strong point :unsure: ) but it still stands - he chose to leave the country after the Brexit vote, knowing he couldn't come back easily, AND after years of dating her.
It sounds like if she stopped contacting him, the relationship would end. It's a clear sign where he makes zero effort to come to the UK to visit her. They only ever meet up on holiday. It's just pen pals at this point 😄

Reactions: 11
It sounds like if she stopped contacting him, the relationship would end. It's a clear sign where he makes zero effort to come to the UK to visit her. They only ever meet up on holiday. It's just pen pals at this point 😄
Don't forget that (according to her) he surprised her with a romantic visit last year which was documented by a photo of him sitting in her living room having a Chinese...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't forget that (according to her) he surprised her with a romantic visit last year which was documented by a photo of him sitting in her living room having a Chinese...
Is that what she said? I'm fairly new to her so I've got a lot of catching up to do 😄 needed to borrow money did he 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know this is a bit of a side rant, but I get really annoyed when plus size influencers call it some kind of injustice that a brand either doesn't sell above a certain size or that they're removing their extended plus size range. Fashion is not a life necessity, they're a company trying to make profit. If only a very small number of size 30 items are sold, why would they continue making them? I know it is annoying, but for Becky to moan about it when she's draining their profits and decreasing demand by returning so many items, it winds me up.

I have very little else to say but enjoy this screenshot. Multiple mistakes across videos now, the effort she puts in is zero. You'd think she'd at least proofread.
Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 19.09.30.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is that what she said? I'm fairly new to her so I've got a lot of catching up to do 😄 needed to borrow money did he 🤣
@littlemisschattergiggles is right, there was a 'surprise' visit. If it really was a surprise visit, then she must be such a loner he'd know she was in, didn't have plans, and had nothing better to do for an entire weekend. I think the reality is she nagged him for long enough to come and see her new house (I want to go back and watch the house renovation videos, because I'm sure at that point she thought he'd be living there with her) and try and convince him to stay. Didn't work :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
She's sending the pink pj's back after her hungry fadge has had a munch on them 🤣 grim!!

• Sick
  • Haha
It's so obvious JP has checked out. Even going back 3 years he seemed so much more comfortable being on camera and speaking. But now he visably squirms when she tries to feature him! Makes me think there may be truth in those Tinder allegations....

Reactions: 5
I just started to watch the "offering" (politest word I could think of), I guffawed so loudly, my husband wondered what on earth I was watching (He's watching TV next to me, whilst I am on my laptop watching YT with my headphones on).

She is giving a diatribe about no plus size models to be able to see what the clothes would like on her - I'm sorry, but even if they were on a plus size model, with the shape of her body, they somehow never look like they do in the picture anyway so I'm really not sure of the point of her lecture, but of course, I just realised that the brands all tune in to her channel just to get her views so they can make informed business decisions at the board meetings.

Reactions: 6
Classic display of true romance there - wonder which of Shakespears' plays depict such a love scene :unsure:
Romeo and Juliet, that classic love story.

Juliet (Becky) Romeo, Romeo wherefore art thou ?
Romeo (The classically handsome J P ) I'm just off down the chinese to get some food so you can stuff your fat face.
Juliet (Becky) Fanks, I'll save you a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s complaining about HM not stocking 4XL in store but online? If i was an XXS or 4XL, id understand id be in the very minority and be grateful i could buy from h&m at all, although i did grow up in a time when Topshop barely did above a size 14. 😅

If she’s filming 2 hauls a week, she’s not struggling to find clothes 😒

• Heart
But she's buying the most awful crap and it's just because it might fit.
Every time she says at the beginning of each slog it's a channel about fashun and beauty I'm just like 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣🤣
Fashun is just put a dress on, or jeans with a T-tit or jumper, no shoes, no accessories and well beauty....... they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder so..... 🙈🙊

Reactions: 9
So she’s complaining about HM not stocking 4XL in store but online? If i was an XXS or 4XL, id understand id be in the very minority and be grateful i could buy from h&m at all, although i did grow up in a time when Topshop barely did above a size 14. 😅

Apparently H&M are getting rid of 3XL and 4XL in general, and 2XL will become part of the normal size range and incorporated into more styles. Bear in mind 2XL is a 24-26, I think this is an expansion of their plus size range and a removal of their extended plus sizes.

Now Becky, don't you claim to be a 24? So why would you be so angry that they're extending styles in your size? Oh wait, that's because you actually wear a 4XL - a 30/32. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know how to make a wiki? I've seen a few other threads with them. I'd be happy to put content in it but not sure how to make one!!

Reactions: 10
Apparently H&M are getting rid of 3XL and 4XL in general, and 2XL will become part of the normal size range and incorporated into more styles. Bear in mind 2XL is a 24-26, I think this is an expansion of their plus size range and a removal of their extended plus sizes.

Now Becky, don't you claim to be a 24? So why would you be so angry that they're extending styles in your size? Oh wait, that's because you actually wear a 4XL - a 30/32. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know how to make a wiki? I've seen a few other threads with them. I'd be happy to put content in it but not sure how to make one!!
Not sure about making a wiki but @Tabitha Might know!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'll have a look and ask later, seems some people leave content already so I'll pop something in. It's my day off and I have sod all better to do :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 7