Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bebop88

Oh my words what an absolute fake she is .!! She’s not even doing those pathetic excersizes daily she’s filmed it all at once ..it’s pissing it down in felixstowe today so that was no way shot today .!! She would do anything for a freebie she’s an embarrassment to herself .!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Justlooking87

Did anyone see Nikkis stories about not having her tv opposite her patio doors so she didn’t get a glare 🙈 another dig at Becky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Pearlpow

Whats so funny about your husband taking a sweet from a box of sweets? Absolute hysterical kodak moment in the evans household 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Is she taking the piss?
1) She isn't a cleaning account
2) She's fit to fucking drop and that's about it
3) She'd sell her bastard soul to the devil for a quick buck
4) She's a cunt
5) She's a non cleaning, unfit, greedy cunt!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Deedee25

Shocked by how busy B&Q car park was. Well it’s full of dickheads like you buying non essential items like bloody jet washers you muppet 😑

• Haha

Pearlpow

Have to say, im gutted guys - first thread title i won and the buggar got deleted 😂😂😂

• Haha

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
Swear she went to m and s this morning
peppa pig cakes and now the cocktails
she wouldn’t have waited if they got those the other day 🤬

• Angry

KLRDN

The Karen/2001 emo boy hair is annoying me more than usual. Just fucking clip it back you bellend

Screenshot_20200503-165738_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

KNYE_19

She’s the type that will comment at everyone’s plate and says “corrrr that’s a lot there” and won’t let anyone have pudding 🤣🤣🤣
Omg yes! I have an uncle like this. On pics of my kids hes like "oh they love crisps like their mum!"...when they finish their meals "I wonder who they take after"...alright nob ed' I like crisps so what, build a bridge and get the fuck over it. No wonder I blocked the fucker on facebook...

Sorry I had a moment there...

• Haha
  • Wow

Deedee25

Why does she not dress her age? Surely she should be sticking to Bon Marche, more age appropriate 👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Just went over on her instagram to see what all the fuss is about as I see her thread on here often but never read it. But like, OMG who is she? Looks like a bloke In a wig who just crows about not a lot! Her home doesn’t seem inspiring, she doesn’t seem inspiring!how has she got such a big following? I don’t even think I can bring myself to hate watch her! Anyways just thought I’d pop in to say that.

• Haha
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She went to B&M the other day, why didn't she buy sweets then?
A virus is spreading like wildfire and heres Beggy fingering her sweetie box lol 🤢
What a scruff pot she is...
Her lack of personal hygiene makes me feel nauseous.

• Haha
  • Sick

Goldieoldie

Is lock down over and someone for got to tell me...can’t believe she just said that 😡😡

well Becky the way your house is acting you wouldn’t think lock down was happening. You are Brooke going shopping. Delivery drivers coming every day. Jason out 2/3 times a day and longer than a hour.

Pick in mix delivery is definitely not essential but we have had to watch you stick them in that big gob and then talk with a mouth full

don’t moan about others breaking the rules when you don’t stick to them 😡😡😡

• Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
The non essential bedding she doesn't actually need isn't going to be delivered until the 5th of June. How odd. It's almost like there's a pandemic and everything isn't normal? How weird! 🤔

• Haha