Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without all that make up on Brooke would be pretty, she looks ridiculous 🤣🙈 think they are winding us up today? Surely no one can honestly think ah I’ll wear this awful stuff today?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestion -

‘begs thinks she’s mr motivator, Jaysun sits in the other room because he hates her!’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I knew brooke reminded me of some
God am going back 10 years but there was this girl I knew off she was just as bad as brook the selfies she used to take where stupid she thought she was amazing and fantastic and thought everyone fancied her it got that bad she had 12 plus albums on facebook just of her posing.
It used to be so funny to watch on a friday night walking in to the local pub expecting everyone to buy her a drink she was known local as a bike most weekends you would see her getting in to a taxi with with a kebab in one hand and some bloke in the other
So if your ever in Hinckley you mite come across the her. Beware tho shes the type that things anytime a bloke speaks to her it's a relationship 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the poor barman refused to serve her after a while

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see Nikkis stories about not having her tv opposite her patio doors so she didn’t get a glare 🙈 another dig at Becky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No words. Enjoy. 😂😂😂
Where is she? I thought charity shops were closed currently 😬

Awful outfit, stop slapping all that makeup on and get back to your colouring station 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I going crazy but 2 hours ago she posted a pic with 4 pictures of clocks showing the time as 20 past 11saying time for bed. But it's literally 2 minutes past 11 now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Am I going crazy but 2 hours ago she posted a pic with 4 pictures of clocks showing the time as 20 past 11saying time for bed. But it's literally 2 minutes past 11 now.
I’m sure all the clocks had a different time on them

Reactions: 1
Bizarrely the 4 clocks post has only shown up on my insta stories at 11.20 but shows as it being 2 hours ago, it definitely wasn’t there earlier 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.