Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, her latest videos, why are her eyes looking so wide like she’s got matchsticks in them ? Omg that’s so creepy.

Reactions: 8
Gosh you really can notice her eyes even more today. They’re quite creepy. I genuinely hope she seeks the help she needs.

Reactions: 2
Why does she have a highlight named food? She already admitted she's never cooked, and all she's showing is how to make coleslaw? Surely her followers aren't that thick they don't know how to make a basic coleslaw. Silly cow.

Reactions: 3
The company that she is doing the new giveaway with are obviously desperate that's the second time this week I've seen them send something to an "influencer" they also hardly have any followers so for them it's all about getting that following up. Also if they have sent her them watches shouldn't there be #gifted on the stories?

Reactions: 2
For all those faces and straps she's showing it comes to over £200!
So I take it she gets a set to advertise.
All the watches she has and she is wanting more.
There's no end to her greed!

Reactions: 11
So she's not even allowed to eat with them 🤷 Her last pic is her clearly eating her snack or whatever it is in her new shed.

I'm almost starting to feel a bit sorry for her. I'm single, I've been self isolating since 16/3/20. I'm an only child with no family within 100 miles + my Dad is terminal with Cancer - currently ok & stable but I've not seen him since 10th March. I have a FWB who I've not seen since 13th March & also lives many miles away. My close friends I've not seen since 7th March. But I have SO much love in my life that I don't ever feel alone. She is living with a husband and daughter yet she sits in that wooden shack night after night, even day after day .... Alone. And that, IMO, is a very sad life to be in 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Is it me or when brookyblessher was showing the price of the monopaly, beggy tried hard to say the price. But jaysun and brookblessher! Literally cut her dead and answered each other.

Reactions: 1
So she's not even allowed to eat with them 🤷 Her last pic is her clearly eating her snack or whatever it is in her new shed.

I'm almost starting to feel a bit sorry for her. I'm single, I've been self isolating since 16/3/20. I'm an only child with no family within 100 miles + my Dad is terminal with Cancer - currently ok & stable but I've not seen him since 10th March. I have a FWB who I've not seen since 13th March & also lives many miles away. My close friends I've not seen since 7th March. But I have SO much love in my life that I don't ever feel alone. She is living with a husband and daughter yet she sits in that wooden shack night after night, even day after day .... Alone. And that, IMO, is a very sad life to be in 🙄
Totally agree. Not seen Brooke or Jason use the shed yet. It’s like it was made just to put her in. 😢 she’s alone with her eating disorder and her imaginary Insta friends...Incredible sat existence.

Reactions: 10
Haven't seen her joining in a house party with random followers for a while, so yeah

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.