Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why does he have to swear when she asks him a question?
I know I swear on here like but if my husband was fiming me in front of 90k people I'd never use foul language or vice versa.
They're proper chavs aren't they?
I really don't like Jason at all!!
I bet he can be a right dick head after a few drinks.

Reactions: 23

italian30

It's clear this coleslaw is one of her 'safe foods'

Basically a food her anorexia or bulimia will let her eat. Usually shows as an obsession, having it often and making it a particular way.

She is lying to herself if she thinks she's recovered

• Sad
  • Angry

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
She must have been itching to get back on her phone...only mins after the clap for carers she posted a story...

Back to Jayson never spending time with her....can anyone remember back in Vegas last year when in every story Jayson had his face up his arse...the time she said something or shouted something and Jayson appeared pissed off then the story cut off....the times he would be in the gym while she sunbathed.....or the simple fact she made a song and dance about having quality time with mr E 🤢 so wouldn't be on her phone, only to actually do just as many stories and pics and boomerang as usual
I actually feel sorry for him. I can understand why he comes across as a bit of a twat on her stories, she’s constantly got her phone in her hand. You can even tell that Brooke is sick of it, whenever Becky tries to film her she turns away or Becky moves the phone back just as quick. Just imagine trying to watch tv, cook dinner, lay in bed etc and all you can hear is her talking in to her phone about mindless drivel. It must be awful living with her.

Abc

Everytime I watch her stories now, I just think you sent those homophobic messages. Her silence the last couple of days just screams guilty and the fact she wouldn't address the situation properly. She really is a bully and I really wish all the gifting would stop as she really does not deserve any of it, her content is dire, she's dirty and she's just a dick!

Reactions: 22

Cgil34

Has to be thee oddest family, all sitting in different rooms!! Anyone notice she whispers when Jayson is at home? Think it's purely marriage of convenience.

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Tagging the GC in her story. The same GC you filmed falling over on Dancing on ice, doing the most evil laugh at her, then you deleted the video quickly hoping no one saw? Thought so.

• Haha
  • Heart

BookLover15

It’s crazy - she has purchased more clothes during this lockdown than I’ve purchased for my self in the past 6 months 🤯

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I know she goes to bed early but 6pm?
Aye right, ya lying tit.
You'll be sucking on Shelley's pork chop as I type.
Filthy bitch!!

• Haha
Oh my god I’m horrified. Why have Flash got an anorexic woman exercising for them?! That’s so irresponsible. Do they not research their contributors?! Not blaming Becky here, blaming Flash. That’s really dangerous.

Reactions: 21

Snookie

Thread suggestion "Half a cake, half an eyelash, half a brain. Beggy flouting the lockdown drives us insane!"

• Haha

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
I’ve kept quiet since my warning about bbq hate. Despite the fact that it’s still mentioned and nothing is down about those comments 🙄 however she has really really pissed me off- acting like nothing has happened, twittering on about the weather, does she realise that there is a pandemic going on and she’s wittering on about sitting in the sunshine?!? Did she fuck have a headache yesterday, who has a migraine then lies in the sun drinking all day?? Honestly man she is so full of shit.

• Haha

Rosie1111

I do hope Becky reads this...

Becky, you are an ‘influencer’ to the majority of your 90K followers, you told them at the start of lockdown and continually throughout, that ‘we are all in this together’ but the more the lockdown has gone on, the less this seems to be a load of shit. You seem to think the same rules don’t apply to you or your family? You have a key worker in your household so you probably are at higher risk of being a carrier of coronavirus and yet you have been in and out of homebargains and now B&Q, therefore, putting further people at risk unnecessarily.
Use your platform to do good and set an example.
Do not come on stories and moan about the amount of couples and families because you were clearly with either Brooke or Jason in the car as you filmed yourself dancing whilst the car was moving so YOU were also in the 60 out of 80 statistic!!!
Please don’t stand outside and clap on Thursday because it’s incredibly hypocritical.

• Heart