Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
A glam face mask?
Is this twat having a laugh?
Holy mother of god, people are fighting for their lives, young & old dying alone without their loved ones with them and all this thick, vain cunt is interested in is looking glam in a face mask so she can post it on Instagram!!!
Just fuck off Brooke, I'd be fucking ashamed if you were my daughter...
Thoroughly ashamed!!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
So she wouldn’t wanna be in Boris’ shoes? Thank fuck for that, imagine the 5pm briefings with her babbling on “so....yeah....stay home, don’t have bbqs.....Brookie is in bed” 😩😩

• Haha

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
She is a born liar. Can this bitch not sink any lower, it’s so obvious she ain’t going to bed she is going the swingers shed......my god I wish some one would dob the bitch in like Hinch. So tomorrow will it be sunglasses yet again to hide her dried up hungover prune face. She will have dried spit in the side of her mouth (well I hope it’s dried spit ) 🤮

and ffs half a pizza, half a cake, half a eyelash, to go with her half a fucking brain. And where’s brookblessher 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
One of her followers has just put down that her craving during pregnancy was red wine.
These idiots are as thick as their leader!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
It would appear I liked one of the fake Evans post and now I’ve been blocked 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈😂 I’m going to miss the daily updates on her pottery days!
She blocked one of my spare accounts cos I follow the fake one. Beggys feathers must be ruffled 🤭

Just noticed Nikki highlighted Michael's home on her business account stories. 🤭
Ha, up yours Beggy!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She goes out more during lockdown for food than she ever did before 🤥
I go to the supermarket once a week, it literally has everything you need. There's no need to do Lidl, Co-op, Morrisons, M&S, Home Bargains, B&M and a bloody butcher.
She obviously doesn't think the rules apply to her.
Wonder if she shows off her £600 bbq today!!!

What kind of sad bastard gets Beggy to wish their family member a Happy Birthday?
Ffs she isn't a celebrity, some people need to have a word with themselves.

• Haha

So......yeah

Chatty Member
Also, has anyone noticed that claire has never been mentioned again after her 2 days of 'mourning'. Same as coleen really.
I give it two days until she mentions her now it’s been mentioned on here!
Funny how she put about her wanting to eat coleslaw all the time because we discussed it on here.
And does anyone else not buy that Jaysuns little Majorca holiday was a cycling holiday? More like he was taking his other woman on holiday. All these bike rides he goes on every day? He’s no Joe Wicks is he? More like dipping his Wick! 😷

• Haha

GossBoss

VIP Member
So she's not even allowed to eat with them 🤷 Her last pic is her clearly eating her snack or whatever it is in her new shed.

I'm almost starting to feel a bit sorry for her. I'm single, I've been self isolating since 16/3/20. I'm an only child with no family within 100 miles + my Dad is terminal with Cancer - currently ok & stable but I've not seen him since 10th March. I have a FWB who I've not seen since 13th March & also lives many miles away. My close friends I've not seen since 7th March. But I have SO much love in my life that I don't ever feel alone. She is living with a husband and daughter yet she sits in that wooden shack night after night, even day after day .... Alone. And that, IMO, is a very sad life to be in 🙄

• Sad

Pearlpow

U can tell she's jealous of hinch again too "got nuffin to do cuz i got no lil kids to look after" aka seeing the cash cow hinchy weening and baby garden vids lately. Shel have brooke in a baby grow next eating breaded mushrooms from a high chair

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Yeah, as if she is seriously staying home dressing up like that! I dont need to go to H&M for a black bin bag thanks Brooke, I get a roll of 15 from Tesco for £2:30 💁🏻‍♀️

And if grown ass women are embarrassing themselves by messaging Beggy for that coleslaw recipe they need a short, sharp boot in the cunt!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
New thread title suggestion -

‘begs thinks she’s mr motivator, Jaysun sits in the other room because he hates her!’

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Poptart

VIP Member
Why don't they go out onto the front to clap? Why stand in the back garden? Why film it? Fucking pisses me off...all for the gram 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Justhereforanosetbh

I am absolutely furious watching her stories. Shocked at how busy it was and people in couples? THAT WAS YOU AND BROOKE LAST WEEK BUYING SHITTY ORNAMENTS YOU SILLY COW! It’s because of people just like you that it’s as busy as it is. I’m so fucking angry!!!!

Poptart

VIP Member
Did I hear correctly during her last stories?? "Jason's just gone back to work hence why I'm sitting in the lounge" WTF? Is she not allowed in there when he's there? Is that why they had the new room built?? How odd.

• Wow
  • Haha