Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the f*** was that pre recorded workout today 😲 they were not lunges nor squats. How does Beggy have so much workout wear? The most working out she does is swiping her bank card.
Because she went to the gym for 5 mins sometime last year I think 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omfg i bet shes binned that chicken now. What a waste!!! And families out there are going to food banks and shes just ordered a kebab. I have now words🤬🤬. And wheres Brookeblessher for her kebab? Not heard whether she's in bed or not today.... 🤔🤔
is she bleeping thick?! I’m half her age and even I know that is not how you defrost chicken! This women has no brain cells!

Reactions: 5
Where’s her neighbour gone on here 🤣🤣 we need answers 😂
God imagine hearing hear voice on a Sunday morning 😷 and also why can’t this women wear a bleeping bra surely she must own about 3000 🤣🤣🤣

I think if I saw Beggy in person I would be arrested! Brooke is one million percent not there. Jason’s doing this Jason’s doing that! Her high pitch nervous rattling around the house because she knows her daughter is breaking the rules! But it’s ok, as Boris is speaking to us Sunday! Like you care Beggy! You don’t follow the rules anyway...

Reactions: 12
Her clothes are ugly as duck as well. For the amount she spends on hording absolute tit clothes she could spend on some lovely pieces that suit her and are age appropriate!
How tight are her joggers 🤮 and does anyone else feel itchy when they see her vile walk in 🤢 it’s not classy it’s cheap shite

Ok i have to ask 🙈 I'm 35, I still wear super dry clothes (I love the fit of the tshirts), I also still wear trackies lol, when is it o longer deemed age appropriate to wear this stuff or have I already missed the boat 😂
I’m 39 and I like my Asos jogger sets and wear gym clothes for comfort but holly hell her taste in clothes are vile

Reactions: 4
Laughing at the clip in her hair - to make us think she’s following on from the pre recorded workout when her hair was all poofy.. but it’s now all flat and straight from being slept on.. but let’s pop a clip in so they can’t accuse me of being a massive fake. She literally must think we were all born yesterday...
Plus she said good morning at the start of the work out and then good morning again in the next video

Reactions: 7
Do you know what! She might not be as daft as we think! I’ve just had a request for half a birthday cake for a babys half birthday 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Also, bleaching the decking (lemon scent) and then blasting it onto the lawn? Burning the grass Preparation for a beggy special #Collab #gift AstroTurf? I think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs finish eating before you decide to pick up your phone and tell us a load of bollox about sending your mum stuff, lying bleep!!🤢 She has the manners of a pig! 🐷

Reactions: 9
Thread name suggestion

week six of lockdown but not for Beggy, still needs coleslaw and swinging, that’s why she’s care free

Reactions: 4
I think new bedding is that last thing anyone should be thinking about ffs! She really is taking this lock down like it’s a holiday or any other day..

Brookieblessher’s not at home, lockdown for Beggy is just the norm.

If the jet wash can do that to the wood, Imagine what it could do for her dirty looking face. And I’m sorry but she is either acting for sympathy, or she really is scared of jaysunn. Why did she have to whisper ohhh jayyysuns out side I better go.

• Haha
The non essential bedding she doesn't actually need isn't going to be delivered until the 5th of June. How odd. It's almost like there's a pandemic and everything isn't normal? How weird! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If the jet wash can do that to the wood, Imagine what it could do for her dirty looking face. And I’m sorry but she is either acting for sympathy, or she really is scared of jaysunn. Why did she have to whisper ohhh jayyysuns out side I better go.
He’s probably fed up with thinking she’s talking to him when she’s talking into her phone all the time and has probably said do you have to do that so much.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.