Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abc

Beggy going on about couples and families being in B&Q is she forgetting her and Brook went shopping the other day. She is such a fucking hypocrite! She seemed shocked people were buying things for their gardens, does she not realise us normal folk actually pay for our nice things and don't have them gifted!

Reactions: 21

italian30

I dont know whether this is okay to say but after recent viewings of her acting nervous or nervous giggling around him, the fact she is in the living room because he is out so she can, his whole persona, the fact she is clearly struggling with something and her eating disorder and spending fills that void.

I wonder if she is scared of Jason or has been scared in the past. Maybe he has raised his hand to her during his recovery from a brain injury or maybe he is just verbally aggressive.

Something is not right

Gogojo

VIP Member
Come on girls big tick who thinks the begs and gang are having a barbecue tonight.we can all pretend to lay on the settee for quick pic for the gram try and fool your tattle fan club . No chance

Wait for it later we will have the next picture of her in front of the tv or in the house once again . Your tattle 1% fan club wasn’t born yesterday.

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Did I hear correctly during her last stories?? "Jason's just gone back to work hence why I'm sitting in the lounge" WTF? Is she not allowed in there when he's there? Is that why they had the new room built?? How odd.
I just came on to say the same thing!!
Wow, imagine only being allowed to sit in your living room when your husband isn't there.
What kind of man is she married to exactly?
It makes me wonder if they have a volatile relationship, hence her staying away from him in other rooms, the nervous giggling when he's around...
Something doesn't sit right with me.
It's ok her going on about them having a 21 year long marriage blah blah but that means shit if you've spent half of those years not communicating or 'living together' ...

What a very strange relationship!!!
She tries and pretends to make it look so 'insta perfect' when it seems to be far, far from it!

Reactions: 20

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Eventually caught up.
I fell down the rabbit hole that is Tik tok & I've only just surfaced.
Fuck me, there's some fitties on there, although my hubby thinks I was only watching doggy videos
😜🤣🥴

Another delivery. Yet she continually wears the same shitty buzz crap or the fucking minnie mouse shite!
And why is she sat on her own again?
There's 3 in the Evan's marriage, Beggy, Jason & that bloody phone!!!

• Haha

IGer1

Her hair is AWFUL!!!!! The ultimate Can I speak to the Manager haircut!!!!!!! 😷 🤢

Those long bits at the front are like 2 rats tails hanging off her head!!!!!

• Haha

Merclady

Chatty Member
Ok i have to ask 🙈 I'm 35, I still wear super dry clothes (I love the fit of the tshirts), I also still wear trackies lol, when is it o longer deemed age appropriate to wear this stuff or have I already missed the boat 😂
She’s what is known as a Kronenbourg. 16 from the back, 64 from the front!

• Haha
  • Heart

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Fuck me she really will keep any old shit won't she first her rubber collection and now Tupperware boxes full of cake decorations

• Haha
  • Sick

Snookie

Jaaysun seems like a total prick - probably has Small Man Syndrome. Also Beggy acts so nervous around him! I cannot get my head around their relationship. She fat shames him something rotten!!... Some people enjoy eating ya dosey cow.

• Haha

Kaykay0307

Maybe I’m the thick one? But my mind tells me go to one shop that you can get everything to reduce going out? Poundland, M&S, Gousto, The Butchers!? That’s what we know of how many other places is she going? I wouldn’t mind but she eats 1 spoonful of pasta anyway she doesn’t need this level of food and drink! Getting dressed up to go to the butchers? She’s fucking popping into dawns probably to see Shelly! :sick:

Maybe I’m the thick one? But my mind tells me go to one shop that you can get everything to reduce going out? Poundland, M&S, Gousto, The Butchers!? That’s what we know of how many other places is she going? I wouldn’t mind but she eats 1 spoonful of pasta anyway she doesn’t need this level of food and drink! Getting dressed up to go to the butchers? She’s fucking popping into dawns probably to see Shelly! :sick:
just caught up on her story she went butchers to get food for her fucking £600 GIFTED BBQ!! unbelievable

Reactions: 19

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Saying she was only shocked about the amount of people at B&Q because she has not been to an industrial area, isn’t home bargains, M&S and Poundland on an industrial area, the shops that she visited!

Reactions: 19