Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How yas can call anyone about being in his dms is beyond me. She's such a desperate twit. Makes me wana puke.

Reactions: 14
bleeping howling that shes flogging the aftershave and bangle 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
bleeping fair play to her

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder is his Louis man bag fake - the amount he dribbles down them, they’re notorious for being ruined by alcohol, even hand san does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good for Becky flogging that stuff, hope that really is the end of it... 🙄 Anyway Yaz love, the second you're not with him, the next one will be, just like you were. You don't get a second off from a narc, if you decide to do something on your own, you're out. Surely you've learned that one by watching Becky and jumping in those unwashed sheets as fast as you did.

Hope Becky doesn't go back once Yas fucks off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m going against the grain and saying I don’t think he’s paying them at all they really are that stupid, seen it with girls all the time. OK perhaps not on this level being played out on instagram but girls sniff around guys like him for free or a lobster dinner trust me….just look at the comments on some of his pics and the screenshots of DM’s he reposts. He’s got a bit of cash (for now) and they think they’ve made it because he’s picked them this week, throw a bit of low self esteem into the mix and you have his next victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Paying them in the sense that he pays for everything while they are in his company. I couldn't take free tit from someone I've known for 2 minutes but Bumhole must have got over 10 grands worth with her teeth, necklace/bracelet, holidays etc. Good money for licking Gollums Bumhole and taking the chipolata for the team for a couple of weeks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m going against the grain and saying I don’t think he’s paying them at all they really are that stupid, seen it with girls all the time. OK perhaps not on this level being played out on instagram but girls sniff around guys like him for free or a lobster dinner trust me….just look at the comments on some of his pics and the screenshots of DM’s he reposts. He’s got a bit of cash (for now) and they think they’ve made it because he’s picked them this week, throw a bit of low self esteem into the mix and you have his next victim.
I totally agree he’s obviously dishing out free food free drinks and free drugs and they are lapping it up 🤢 these girls don’t care if he’s throwing in an std with it 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Paying them in the sense that he pays for everything while they are in his company. I couldn't take free tit from someone I've known for 2 minutes but Bumhole must have got over 10 grands worth with her teeth, necklace/bracelet, holidays etc. Good money for licking Gollums Bumhole and taking the chipolata for the team for a couple of weeks.

He said he spent £48k whilst he was on that trip, she didn't do too badly out of it, but there is no amount of money for me to be with him for a few weeks, especially when he went off with girls during the trip.

I wouldn't be with someone who is a convict and basically lives off dodgy money

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Good money to embarrass yourself and put your child at risk? Thats without the bumhole action. No thanks.

Reactions: 18
Imagine any of their children one day being old enough to find all this ridiculous behaviour on social media and tattle for them to see. Oh look, my mummy likes to kiss bum holes for some nice new peggies. Oh look, my mummy alternates her time in a little toads bed with another girl. Oh look, my mummy has got her tits out whilst getting high and drunk. Oh look, my mummy drives whilst drunk.

I think some pics of me just a bit pissed on social media are embarrassing for my little one to find one day, but this is another level,

it is entertaining for all us though!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.