Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is just a pig! PURE BEAST! That drink coming out of his lips though 🤢🤮 Probably can't keep anything inside his mouth from all of the sucking on Yaz 5 toes...
There's yaz telling the world he has asked her to his girlfriend hahahahahahahahaha bleeping hell Yaz, come on!!!!!!!!!! He is laughing in your face as well of becky bumholes! MUG MUG MUG!!!
asking now because he cant spell it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alright vic put us all right.
She didn’t really know anything
Or she didn’t know anything?

I mean the license part is irrelevant not as big of a lie as him blatantly robbing hundreds of people over insta is it?
Ok... if you knew the real kind of person Bradley was then you’d understand what I mean and I wouldn’t really need to go into much detail but.. She was only with him for 6 months and he pretty much lied about everything, Whilst they were together, they didn’t talk about his work like that all the time. Of course she asked him what his work was etc, but not full blown conversations about it and he told her he was in trading. As for her not being bothered whilst the money was being spent on her, she had her own money when she met Bradley, and refused for a while to let him spend money on her. He had bought her a couple gifts whilst they was together, that doesn’t mean she knew he was a scammer. As I said before she found out about it after they broke up as a friend and many other people did some digging and people who also personally knew him told her. Does that cover it up for you hun?

Reactions: 6
Keep noticing a few people starting to slate Vicky, I mean I find it a bit hypocritical when people are saying she’s this that and the other and needs to get on with her life and stop stirring the pot.. when aren’t we all on here literally slating the exact same people she is and getting involved talking about people we don’t even know. She has every reason to say whatever she likes as he turned her life into a laughing stock publicly.. I believe it was her who was done wrong by Brad was it not?and when he got with Becky. Also I know Vicky used to do OF’s before Brad etc but she isn’t actually doing it atm, she just put the link back up. One minute use are saying it’s horrible what’s happened to her as she’s heavily pregnant etc and then the next calling her names and saying negative tit about her in the next breath. Of course she’s going to still snoop and have a nosey at what’s going on, and of course she’s going to put snide posts up, she is obviously still very hurt by it all but also embarrassed as he is the father of her child regrettably..
It was me that said she should stop stirring the pot. Not to slate her but I just don’t really get why she is still involving herself in it, she can do so much better and by messaging Yaz and commenting on IG it comes across that she is still interested/bothered. And yes I imagine she is still fuming but the ultimate middle finger up to the lot of them would be to ignore them.
Totally aware of the irony that I am here commenting when it has nothing to do with me 😄

Reactions: 18
Would like to know is this Oracle management brad and connor a scam or not and how its pulled off as he said on his insta they make money from people growth like a percentage and they cannot touch anyones money its in a different brtoker account so hows it scammed away from people? anyone had money taken/stole from them from Oracle management, Prophet-fx or Raw-fx these are the 3 there associated with?

Reactions: 2
Keep noticing a few people starting to slate Vicky, I mean I find it a bit hypocritical when people are saying she’s this that and the other and needs to get on with her life and stop stirring the pot.. when aren’t we all on here literally slating the exact same people she is and getting involved talking about people we don’t even know. She has every reason to say whatever she likes as he turned her life into a laughing stock publicly.. I believe it was her who was done wrong by Brad was it not?and when he got with Becky. Also I know Vicky used to do OF’s before Brad etc but she isn’t actually doing it atm, she just put the link back up. One minute use are saying it’s horrible what’s happened to her as she’s heavily pregnant etc and then the next calling her names and saying negative tit about her in the next breath. Of course she’s going to still snoop and have a nosey at what’s going on, and of course she’s going to put snide posts up, she is obviously still very hurt by it all but also embarrassed as he is the father of her child regrettably..
I call her baldy as she as called herself it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂I know a lot more than everyone on here believe me..
Ah here pipe down🤣🤣
Ok... if you knew the real kind of person Bradley was then you’d understand what I mean and I wouldn’t really need to go into much detail but.. She was only with him for 6 months and he pretty much lied about everything, Whilst they were together, they didn’t talk about his work like that all the time. Of course she asked him what his work was etc, but not full blown conversations about it and he told her he was in trading. As for her not being bothered whilst the money was being spent on her, she had her own money when she met Bradley, and refused for a while to let him spend money on her. He had bought her a couple gifts whilst they was together, that doesn’t mean she knew he was a scammer. As I said before she found out about it after they broke up as a friend and many other people did some digging and people who also personally knew him told her. Does that cover it up for you hun?
hun? 🤣
This is really cringe I’m scarlet for your ma for having ya.

here’s a thought, If Vicky doesn’t want to be discussed maybe she should stop sending tattlers screenshots for them to post in here? As that is absolutely her getting involved and stirring the pot…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Meet One of Britains Most Notorious Reformed Criminals: Walking Heavy

Braders 29min in, comments on you tube are funny too if you guys can stand anymore entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Meet One of Britains Most Notorious Reformed Criminals: Walking Heavy

Braders 29min in, comments on you tube are funny too if you guys can stand anymore entertainment.

Ohh don't worry, we've already had our eyes burned by that one! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah here pipe down🤣🤣

hun? 🤣

here’s a thought, If Vicky doesn’t want to be discussed maybe she should stop sending tattlers screenshots for them to post in here? As that is absolutely her getting involved and stirring the pot…
😂😂😂😂😂😂 👏🏼 I’ve cried

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah here pipe down🤣🤣

hun? 🤣

What are you even saying in the first two paragraphs??

Everyone loved it when Yas joined and shared all the messages between her and Becky, yet Vicky sharing some with me to post which were about Brad and its wrong!!

She blocked him from everything and he created fake accounts and got another phone to message her saying how much he missed her and how he wished they could go back.

Reactions: 16
What are you even saying in the first two paragraphs??

Everyone loved it when Yas joined and shared all the messages between her and Becky, yet Vicky sharing some with me to post which were about Brad and its wrong!!

She blocked him from everything and he created fake accounts and got another phone to message her saying how much he missed her and how he wished they could go back.
I’m pretty sure you can figure it out lol.

I didn’t say it was wrong. I’m on here for the drama, I don’t care who’s providing it. I don’t even follow Vicky, everything I see is posted in here.

But if it is hypocritical for us to talk about her, why is it not hypocritical that she has her friends complaining when she’s actively encouraged it by providing you screenshots? Or is it only ok when we’re on her side?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.