Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Beggy posting her showing her cheap plastic primark skirt is a size 8 ‘that’s for the trolls who call me fat’ BEGGY THE CLOTHES YOURE NOW ‘COLABING’ MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN AMERICAN FOOTBALLER. I’ve never seen less flattering clothes. They’ve managed to give you a fairly slim girl the body shape of my 58 year old alcoholic aunty.

And to long Jon silver with her peg leg, don’t you be feeling all smug, bc you’re driving that bum round in your motability car, he’s just using you like An unpaid uber. Hope he gives you the petrol as well as half a charcuterie board.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Cagayu

VIP Member
Reminds me of Mambo number 5

A little bit of Vicky is what I see
A little bit of Becky in the sun
A little bit of Yasmin all night long
A little bit of Jessica, here I am

a little bit of you makes me your man 🎺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

gashycrash

I can’t believe yous are still giving the little man baby this attention. His behaviour screams of a stupid little boy and the grown WOMEN entertaining him are nothing but idiots. I mean, the story by her showing all her new friend requests 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s just pathetic. No pride.

My hubby enjoyed the game when he played, but he was always respectful and it was always discreet (never about attention from others and he would cringe if he saw this pricks stories). Now he has me and the kids he wouldn’t go back there for anything. My hubby is successful financially, and extremely good looking I’m not naive enough to think his head 100% can’t be turned by an intent woman 🤣🤣 but all the money and pussy in the world wouldn’t take him away from our daughter, ever. That shit truly separates the men from the boys imho. One day when it’s far too late, this fool Bradley will realise he’s been an attention seeking moron. I get wannabe ‘Dan Bilzerian’ vibes from him. The reality is an empty sad pathetic little life.
Your husband sounds great.
I’ve just watched my boyfriend take a whole minute to decide whether he should pick up the ice cube that fell from the ice maker, or just kick it under the fridge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Jhanmer

Is yaz not questioning why bumbole got Tiffany, teeth, Turkey and a trip to Dubai, and alls she’s getting is the clap 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 67
No one:

Not a single living soul:

Bradley Weekes: [poses with one foot raised, but tippy toes on the ground]

Me: don't do it Brad

Bradley Weekes: [crosses wrists and holds one with the other, to show off his big boy watch]

Me: Brad this is your last fucking warning

Bradley Weekes: [places hands together like he's clapping for himself and what a clever boy he is]

Me: YOU TODDLER-LEGGED STEVE BUSCEMI MEME GNOME-LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

platesofmeat

Couple things from me tonight

1) I hate when people say anybody that criticises is just jealous. There’s a shit tonne of reasons why I criticise. Drunk driving, bad parenting, fraud, shit taste in trainers, huge fake horse teeth to name but a few. The list is endless why I personally criticise all of these morons and jealousy isn’t on it

2) Amish probably can’t get hard unless tattle is open on his browser. Probs makes each girl read it out to him (I’m assuming he can’t read) while he furiously wanks, while squinting his good eye trying to pretend he’s actually with a bloke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
So basically Vickys back selling pics of her clam packet, Bumholes showing us 10 quid primark skirts what she’s probably bought to make herself better because mini man has got rid of her and Yas is sat refreshing this feed every 5 minutes before she drink drives back for a shag on the bed Becky was in ?

• Haha
Reactions: 63

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Ahhh I see we have some carrot danglers this afternoon on here.

if Vicky has finally come on here to give us all some home truths about “Bradley” - Shes preaching to the converted we all think he’s a bell end already!🤣🤣🤣🤣

However, I’m fucking crying at Popcorn revealing the gay tendencies 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just need either Becky to get back on now with some screenshots or a Mummies meet up member to come on with some tea and we’ve had the full set!

Keep it on tattle though guys, reaching out to people on Insta is creepy as fuck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

yamar

Yesssssss! Girl number 5. Welcome aboard Jess, your in for a humiliating ride & just lost any ounce of class you ever had! Buckle up, hold on tight, be ready to be the laughing stock of Instagram 😊

#yazminwinksalot thinks she's dealing with it like a boss, we see you yaz, f*cking gutted aren't ya! Should have kept your mouth shut as well as your legs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60