Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t like the piss takes at Yas for having one leg but I did laugh when a tattler said in the last thread that they hoped she’d unfasten it and clobber Amish with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Totally agree that taking the piss out of a disability is wrong, I won’t do it. YAz is a nasty person, you can tell by her persona. What I think is that yaz feels as she has her disability she can take the piss/ be an absolute cow to others jail free. Nasty nasty girl. You’ll get what’s coming to you. Business down the drain and your car taken off you.

Reactions: 38
I 100% think Brad is paying these girls. There is no other explanation, nobody is that stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What’s with always going to Piccolino and downing drinks midweek? Proper empty life if that’s what you have to do each night to deal with being lonely.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I would hate to be them this morning, having to get up for work with a stinking hangover…

Reactions: 8
I 100% think Brad is paying these girls. There is no other explanation, nobody is that stupid.
He 💯 is, but he's not tactile at all with Yaz, he was all over Bumhole. Yaz's like one of the boys who likes going out on the lash with him. Don't see any attraction there at all between them.

Reactions: 28
He 💯 is, but he's not tactile at all with Yaz, he was all over Bumhole. Yaz's like one of the boys who likes going out on the lash with him. Don't see any attraction there at all between them.
Absolutely agree. You can see sometimes he gets almost embarrassed by her.

Reactions: 15
Does this make anyone one else feel better about their own lives? Like I think… I got quite drunk Saturday and was cringing thinking I was embarrassing but it’s nothing in comparison to how drunk they get to thousands of followers over the internet!! He’ll delete those stories when he wakes up or she’ll ask him to!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I haven’t been following this thread for some time but had a wee nosey this morning.
100% these three are playing out some fake drama for the attention it is getting on here.

Don’t believe a word of it or that anyone would live their lives like this.

All three of them are dirty looking fannies that look like they need a good wash.

Reactions: 13
I just can’t get my head around why anyone would ever want to be with him, I would rather shag a cactus 🌵. His dick must be absolutely stinking with all the different girls he has, Becky even told us he is average 🤣. Guy thinks he is Wolf of Wall Street when infact he is a scheme kid from a Hills have Eyes family who makes his money from fraud… why oh why. I really hope Becky does a runner this time and keeps Rory away from that prick. I mean putting a picture up of Yas tits… if you’re going to put a pic up of someone’s tits at least make sure they are nice first and not like my 90 year old grans 🤢. Absolutely vile the lot of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Weren’t gonna post these but she’s happy to publicly show herself up and no nips in this one. Angle of the phone looks like she’s doing a selfie.
The most disgusting pair of saggy horrible tits I’ve seen on a young girl. She’s awful this one isn’t she 🤢 and she’s got more front than Blackpool!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.