Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is yaz not questioning why bumbole got Tiffany, teeth, Turkey and a trip to Dubai, and alls she’s getting is the clap 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
don’t forget the Jaffa cocktail 🍹 roll up roll up treat yourself to a bit of Brad 🤣🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My tits are the same as yaz’s but I have a kid at least to explain it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Keep noticing a few people starting to slate Vicky, I mean I find it a bit hypocritical when people are saying she’s this that and the other and needs to get on with her life and stop stirring the pot.. when aren’t we all on here literally slating the exact same people she is and getting involved talking about people we don’t even know. She has every reason to say whatever she likes as he turned her life into a laughing stock publicly.. I believe it was her who was done wrong by Brad was it not?and when he got with Becky. Also I know Vicky used to do OF’s before Brad etc but she isn’t actually doing it atm, she just put the link back up. One minute use are saying it’s horrible what’s happened to her as she’s heavily pregnant etc and then the next calling her names and saying negative tit about her in the next breath. Of course she’s going to still snoop and have a nosey at what’s going on, and of course she’s going to put snide posts up, she is obviously still very hurt by it all but also embarrassed as he is the father of her child regrettably..

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Keep noticing a few people starting to slate Vicky, I mean I find it a bit hypocritical when people are saying she’s this that and the other and needs to get on with her life and stop stirring the pot.. when aren’t we all on here literally slating the exact same people she is and getting involved talking about people we don’t even know. She has every reason to say whatever she likes as he turned her life into a laughing stock publicly.. I believe it was her who was done wrong by Brad was it not?and when he got with Becky. Also I know Vicky used to do OF’s before Brad etc but she isn’t actually doing it atm, she just put the link back up. One minute use are saying it’s horrible what’s happened to her as she’s heavily pregnant etc and then the next calling her names and saying negative tit about her in the next breath. Of course she’s going to still snoop and have a nosey at what’s going on, and of course she’s going to put snide posts up, she is obviously still very hurt by it all but also embarrassed as he is the father of her child regrettably..
New member ☕ are you Vicky finally making a appearance?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Personally, I felt bad for Vicky until she admitted brads forex company was a scam. She was clearly happy enough when they were together, and happy to accept gifts etc. She didn’t expose that it was dodgy until after they broke up. To me that’s disgusting, happy for people to be getting scammed when she was the one gaining from it.

a lot of people here do stick up for her, Bradley absolutely done her dirty but if I hear one more person say she’s “young” as an excuse I will die. I’m sure plenty of people on here were mothers at her age, people act like she was a young girl who was groomed. They’re all as young and daft as each other. (Apart from Becky who’s legit 35 and should know better 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Have any of you thought that Brad might use his man bag to catch his dribbles? That tit is easily wipeable, this guy is smart, instead of using a bib to catch the dregs staining his clobber he uses designer bags to soak up his slobber.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Personally, I felt bad for Vicky until she admitted brads forex company was a scam. She was clearly happy enough when they were together, and happy to accept gifts etc. She didn’t expose that it was dodgy until after they broke up. To me that’s disgusting, happy for people to be getting scammed when she was the one gaining from it.

a lot of people here do stick up for her, Bradley absolutely done her dirty but if I hear one more person say she’s “young” as an excuse I will die. I’m sure plenty of people on here were mothers at her age, people act like she was a young girl who was groomed. They’re all as young and daft as each other. (Apart from Becky who’s legit 35 and should know better 🤣)
She didn’t really know anything about it whilst they were together... I believe it was another friend who actually sussed it all out regarding the scamming and also other people who knew him. Hence why she brought it up after...

She didn’t really know anything about it whilst they were together... I believe it was another friend who actually sussed it all out regarding the scamming and also other people who knew him. Hence why she brought it up after...
She also believed he had a license when they was together but just didn’t have a car, the guy lied about pretty much everything.. you name it he lied about it😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9

She also believed he had a license when they was together but just didn’t have a car, the guy lied about pretty much everything.. you name it he lied about it😂
So you must be either Vicky herself or a very close friend to know all this???

Reactions: 28

How do you know all this 👀☕🫖

So you must be either Vicky herself or a very close friend to know all this???

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Alright vic put us all right.
She didn’t really know anything
Or she didn’t know anything?

I mean the license part is irrelevant not as big of a lie as him blatantly robbing hundreds of people over insta is it?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.