Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s he lives in Sheffield we will see Yas back in his stories this week! I think he’ll use her whilst staying there in the week and go meet others at the weekend. It’s true what others are saying though, Becky, the ex and the new one are all getting proper girlfriend experiences, Yas literally ferried him around and paid for everything if what was said about his card declining is right!

I know everyone wants to get back to Becky but she just isn’t doing anything is she! I think this thread would go quiet and if miss you all :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
I think it’s he lives in Sheffield we will see Yas back in his stories this week! I think he’ll use her whilst staying there in the week and go meet others at the weekend. It’s true what others are saying though, Becky, the ex and the new one are all getting proper girlfriend experiences, Yas literally ferried him around and paid for everything if what was said about his card declining is right!

I know everyone wants to get back to Becky but she just isn’t doing anything is she! I think this thread would go quiet and if miss you all :ROFLMAO:
Yaz Cabs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me, he NEEDED them teeth doing didnt he
Looks like he’s been chewing a curb
It bleeping baffles me how these girls come to him, just goes to show how turkey reef, a blag LV man bag and Rolex flocks to him like a fly on tit. One ugly fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His excessive use of emojis is awful 🤮 can always tell whether lads are weirdos based on their emoji use 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Now I’ve been with some twats in my time and let them treat me like tit, but that was in my early 20’s. Would not stand for it now. What I don’t get is that, these grown women have seen how he treats his “girlfriends” but are still lining up to have their turn with him, not to mention the fact that he is absolutely gopping.

At this point, I can only think that he must be paying them for their time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And he has the audacity to tell girls that if they are less than a 8.5/10 to stay out of his inbox! 😳
I’m a solid 2 even when making an effort (pulled every single man I’ve wanted to though) and I’d still never go near his inbox never mind his dirty co*k

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.