Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s clear to see Yas is just getting used as a chauffeur and someone to wind Becky up, not one bit of chemistry or nothing. It’s like watching someone going out for a bevvy with their mate he’s constantly throwing snarls at her

Reactions: 24
Weren’t gonna post these but she’s happy to publicly show herself up and no nips in this one. Angle of the phone looks like she’s doing a selfie.
I just can’t fathom how you would ever think this pic , pose , whatever is a good idea. And I’ve taken a hella lot of drugs when younger , but still would never cross this line

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree they are putting on a show for the IG likes and for Tattle, but I for one am glad they are willing to humiliate themselves for our entertainment 🤣 except for the drink driving, that is disgusting and Yas needs her licence taking off her. What a train wreck.
I kinda miss Becky though….
Vick is as bad as the rest by stirring the pot, she needs to move on!

Reactions: 32
It’s like shameless but with Botox and better disability benefits. BRB just organising a boob job consultation. Yaz has got me feeling paranoid about my tits if I ever get caught one camera topless 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s going to need a new liver time he’s finished backing them all the time as a recovering addict he has all the traits of needing to get help he’s fucked drinks to much why the hell dose he drink with his mouth open.. as for yaz he’s going to destroy her mentally already she’s jumping to his every need

Reactions: 20
So basically Vickys back selling pics of her clam packet, Bumholes showing us 10 quid primark skirts what she’s probably bought to make herself better because mini man has got rid of her and Yas is sat refreshing this feed every 5 minutes before she drink drives back for a shag on the bed Becky was in ?
Vile isn’t she. Just get your pregnancy over with first girl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is yaz not questioning why bumbole got Tiffany, teeth, Turkey and a trip to Dubai, and alls she’s getting is the clap 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Blimey, bumhole did all right out of that two week 'relationship'!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think Becky probably thinks those ‘We Are Curves’ outfits are awful too but she just wants the dolla.
Let’s see if she wears them when she’s not promoting them in front of a roll of tin foil.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.