Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck have I only just read this thread title in full for the first time 😱😮💨😮💨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have had an irrational need to say this for a while, so will say this loudly once before I catch up…… Bumhole lives in Poynton, which is in Stockport not Manchester! We have enough peeps from Mcr to shame us, without adding her ringpiece antics to the mix 😉🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have had an irrational need to say this for a while, so will say this loudly once before I catch up…… Bumhole lives in Poynton, which is in Stockport not Manchester! We have enough peeps from Mcr to shame us, without adding her ringpiece antics to the mix 😉🤢
Totally agree! However, Stockport comes under Greater Manc :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
There was a guy who lived near me , called himself Jay tropez he used to think he was famous and do lives, off his head and just walking round talking rubbish or at crack houses and she used to come on with him and do all sorts .... it was nauseating.
oh you’re near me then 👀😂second that Jay is an absolute weirdoooo as is Khloe
[/QUOTE]

And me!! I remember Jay the absolute weapon 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think Yaz and Amish had just been on some kind of bender last night. Yaz was still in that rotten pleather shirt thing with the same hair do earlier. Then the Nando’s to ease the hangover/comedown.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I think Yaz and Amish had just been on some kind of bender last night. Yaz was still in that rotten pleather shirt thing with the same hair do earlier. Then the Nando’s to ease the hangover/comedown.
Yas always wears shiny pleather, she’s been wearing that god awful jacket for days… worse than Beggy’s Fendi wrap.

Just flicking, Bad Boy Chiller Crew on ITV2 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
His face though… I can’t get my head around why it’s so wide 🧐 Or broad if you will. Broadly Weekes
ETA or get my head around how these women actually go for this, as previously discussed!
I’d be fuming if I spent all that money on turkey teef and they didn’t even correct the open bite

• Haha
Reactions: 16
90896706-245C-4A93-BCCA-F85A89BB3977.png
i
I just cannot with this photo. What an absolute waffle cocking boggled eyed balding bellend he is. The baffling part is how Becky, Vicky and Yaz aren’t suing for blatant catfishery! The filters makes him look average at best but real life is bordering on deformed. And no it’s not all about looks, but he’s a grade A c*nt too sooo 🤷‍♀️
note to Becky when she reads this (of which they all will) please do not ever think you have to stoop so low again. And I thought Sleezy Sean and Tacky Tyrone were bad, this gif is something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Please tell me I’m not the only one who didn’t realise that he’s actually ginger 🤷🏻‍♀️ the bloke has some serious photoshopping skills given he’s even gotten away with filtering his hair colour 💁🏻‍♀️ The finer detail and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please tell me I’m not the only one who didn’t realise that he’s actually ginger 🤷🏻‍♀️ the bloke has some serious photoshopping skills given he’s even gotten away with filtering his hair colour 💁🏻‍♀️ The finer detail and all that.
Is that not just the colouring on that pic? He doesn’t look ginger on old photos.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.