Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a course on Cryptocurrency, is this Amish’s sideline scam 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon it's Conor that does all the actual trading. When Conor nips to loo, Amish jumps in his seat and does a story pretending he's done it all 😂 then when Conor gets back he goes back to his little stool in the corner.
Screenshot_20211112-135855_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I reckon her client has seen what she's done to his house and isn't impressed. Everything looks so naff and dated, that chandelier looked like a supersized version of something you'd find in B&M bargains. And if I were a bachelor type with a few quid I wouldn't want an x box logo stencilled on my home office wall like some teenage man cave. Something has dented her enthusiasm for interior design and I reckon it's a disgruntled client.
Couldn't agree more. I've cringed my tits off watching the whole thing. She's no taste and that client has realised it. bleeping xbox logo?! 😂 Gobsmacked.

Reactions: 18
I was wondering about the courses, nothing worth doing that costs £10. Millions of free courses or sign up for an access course to start the road to a university education (also free) or do an apprenticeship. Ten pound courses are pointless.

(I work in education, I’m a middle manager. I often interview people for jobs working with disabled children. I am British and worked in the UK for years but now I live and work in Dubai, I understand how to make money whilst working with disabled children)
My friend has various PHD’s in psychology and people ask her all the time if the groupon courses are any good, her answer is they are a loads of shite

Reactions: 8
Couldn't agree more. I've cringed my tits off watching the whole thing. She's no taste and that client has realised it. bleeping xbox logo?! 😂 Gobsmacked.
Can someone post this, I’ve been blocked so can’t see what everyone is referring too

Someone mentioned he's liked it in the comments. What a sad little man.

Reactions: 7
This girl Yaz… she seems awfully immature!! Imagine taking him back after he spoke about her in the way he did… then putting her profile on public and filming herself spending virtually every minute with him… then going private again… and now public again so everyone can see they’ve split up again! I mean, good god!! Just live your lives for heavens sake!

Reactions: 33
I mean in regard to her sharing the stuff she's "designed" and on her stories where she's said she wanted a graffiti artist to do an xbox or PlayStation logo (in a PC Gamer room 🙄)

And Yaz is now public not private again lol
Hahaha Yaz is embarrassing. An actual fool!!! She is hideous
Becky, I really like ( unpopular opinion) but I do. I think she just wants be loved and has made a really silly mistake but owned it.

Reactions: 26
Just had a little nose as she’s public. She always hides her leg doesn’t she. I don’t mean that in a patronising way btw

Reactions: 18
Just had a little nose as she’s public. She always hides her leg doesn’t she. I don’t mean that in a patronising way btw
I am really surprised she’s not flaunting it to be honest. She seems confident enough to do so. 🤷‍♀️
Go on yaz. Don’t hide under a bushel. Some of your actions are cunty but don’t hide your authenticity

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.