Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen amishes story? Saying we won't believe what's happened in the last 16 hours ... hmm.. and then he says he needs to settle down and yaz says you are settling down babes... cmon brad, spill the tea ☕

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen amishes story? Saying we won't believe what's happened in the last 16 hours ... hmm.. and then he says he needs to settle down and yaz says you are settling down babes... cmon brad, spill the tea ☕
Pure tattle bait

Reactions: 23
I am howling at Gollum trying to suck them Turkey teeth, sounded like a baby fart 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who is khloe? The only one I could see following him with her name spelt like that only had 141 followers and was private
You need to look at her Twitter. It will positively Burn holes in your eyes. That’s her private account. Twitter - chloeniemela
She’s definitely sorted herself out. There was a period of some seriously f***ed up sh*t.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You need to look at her Twitter. It will positively Burn holes in your eyes. That’s her private account. Twitter - chloeniemela
She’s definitely sorted herself out. There was a period of some seriously f***ed up sh*t.
I remember all the stuff she used to put out it was just beyond not normal, was mates wit Sallie Axl aswell. She was commenting on amish’s live the other day about his business trying to argue with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yaz man hahahahahaha, God she is so bleeping stupid!!!!!!

Nothing at all will have happened. This will be there " plan " to get us talking and wanting to know what happened thinking they are winning hahahaha bleeping idiots. Everybody knows what happened. They got pissed, got sh*gged, went to work, and about to start the process over again. Boring

Reactions: 24
I just found a locked thread on her. She took pills on a live or something? Don’t think I want to follow her now I’d say that would traumatise me!

Reactions: 9
Is he in last nights clothes? I think locked up but he doesn’t look like he’s been fighting

Reactions: 5
I just found a locked thread on her. She took pills on a live or something? Don’t think I want to follow her now I’d say that would traumatise me!
Oh she did do that. …Along with full sex, masturbation and squirting. It was full on filth.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Most probably locked up for driving The Yasminator’s car with no license and insurance or drugs.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.