Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Yaz and Amish had just been on some kind of bender last night. Yaz was still in that rotten pleather shirt thing with the same hair do earlier. Then the Nando’s to ease the hangover/comedown.
Something a bit more breathable would do her better for a bender.

As for her
plastic boil in the bag trousers - DISCO MINGE. She'll be creating covid - 21 in them

• Haha
Reactions: 51
View attachment 860840i
I just cannot with this photo. What an absolute waffle cocking boggled eyed balding bellend he is. The baffling part is how Becky, Vicky and Yaz aren’t suing for blatant catfishery! The filters makes him look average at best but real life is bordering on deformed. And no it’s not all about looks, but he’s a grade A c*nt too sooo 🤷‍♀️
note to Becky when she reads this (of which they all will) please do not ever think you have to stoop so low again. And I thought Sleezy Sean and Tacky Tyrone were bad, this gif is something else.
Disclaimer - I am taking about the filtered/edited photos not his actual appearance...
I think he would look quite nice in his photos if he lost the beard - like a catalogue model! But that is only a commentary on his ability to edit photos, his real face knocks me sick.

Imagine though if he got booked for a shoot based on his photos and then he rocked up looking nothing like that, they would sue him!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she wants to work with disabled children now and doesn’t want to be an interior designer anymore? That’s quite a change! I’m all for changing your career if that’s what you want to do… but her interior design company only started last year, and her page is still live so I’m assuming she’s still available to take on clients - so saying this morning that she doesn’t have a passion for it is a bit odd! I expect her clients who’ve hired her on the pretence that she has a passion for interior design will undoubtedly feel a little misled! Wonder why she spent so much time and effort getting into interior design when her passion has always been to work with disabled children? Wishing her well on her new chosen career path though

Reactions: 20
Totally agree! However, Stockport comes under Greater Manc :(
I’m sure Poynton comes under Cheshire. I’m really hoping it does anyway 😂😂

It was bad enough when Sean Pratt and Big O we’re living in Salford but kept saying they lived in Manchester City Centre.

• Haha
So she wants to work with disabled children now and doesn’t want to be an interior designer anymore? That’s quite a change! I’m all for changing your career if that’s what you want to do… but her interior design company only started last year, and her page is still live so I’m assuming she’s still available to take on clients - so saying this morning that she doesn’t have a passion for it is a bit odd! I expect her clients who’ve hired her on the pretence that she has a passion for interior design will undoubtedly feel a little misled! Wonder why she spent so much time and effort getting into interior design when her passion has always been to work with disabled children? Wishing her well on her new chosen career path though
I reckon her client has seen what she's done to his house and isn't impressed. Everything looks so naff and dated, that chandelier looked like a supersized version of something you'd find in B&M bargains. And if I were a bachelor type with a few quid I wouldn't want an x box logo stencilled on my home office wall like some teenage man cave. Something has dented her enthusiasm for interior design and I reckon it's a disgruntled client.

Reactions: 30
I’m sure Poynton comes under Cheshire. I’m really hoping it does anyway 😂😂

It was bad enough when Sean Pratt and Big O we’re living in Salford but kept saying they lived in Manchester City Centre.
It's really weird! Post will say 'Poynton, Cheshire' and think it's under Cheshire East council. Bet she sticks out like a sore thumb around there.

Reactions: 5
I reckon her client has seen what she's done to his house and isn't impressed. Everything looks so naff and dated, that chandelier looked like a supersized version of something you'd find in B&M bargains. And if I were a bachelor type with a few quid I wouldn't want an x box logo stencilled on my home office wall like some teenage man cave. Something has dented her enthusiasm for interior design and I reckon it's a disgruntled client.
I agree - her interior design isn’t my taste. It all looks a bit dated to me. But I suppose each to their own!

Reactions: 14
Oh I liked what she’s done 😂 the colours where gorgeous together. Didn’t like the sound of the graffiti wall in such a small room though. But I did like the rest.

Not sure about these courses you can buy for £10 though 🤔

I was wondering about the courses, nothing worth doing that costs £10. Millions of free courses or sign up for an access course to start the road to a university education (also free) or do an apprenticeship. Ten pound courses are pointless.

(I work in education, I’m a middle manager. I often interview people for jobs working with disabled children. I am British and worked in the UK for years but now I live and work in Dubai, I understand how to make money whilst working with disabled children)

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.