Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found a locked thread on her. She took pills on a live or something? Don’t think I want to follow her now I’d say that would traumatise me!
Her insta now is mostly of her dogs and her showing her clevage but not filth

Reactions: 8
Well the kids are back on her insta and she’s putting on her “worlds best mum” show so I would think the dick ain’t around no more. Apparently g has a new hoe now
Ah yeah defo no dick around if she’s actually playing mummy . Becky is the same, cut from the same manky cloth as Cassy .
Becky will be a dick hopper and that poor baby will be witness to every dick her mum gets on. So very sad

Reactions: 10
Just don’t look at her twitter lol I swear she was sectioned a while ago? She’s a very troubled girl . I used to feel sorry for her until she started threatening to stab people on one of her lives and her massive open drug use
Her twitters private now x

Reactions: 3
Yaz is gonna come down with an almighty bang isn’t she. She actually thinks he gives a tit 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
He's gonna find his collection of manbags in a big boiling pot of piss when he dumps her 🤣🤣

She's getting star treatment there, walkabout, cheeky Nando's and a hand round the throat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yaz is gonna come down with an almighty bang isn’t she. She actually thinks he gives a tit 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Yep! It's actually really really sad. He is going to drop her like a bag of tit without any warning and she will be broken. Makes me feel a little sick that I am literally watching a girl go down an awful slope with nothing but a devasting outcome. I really hope she realises her worth and opens her eyes to that utter waste of space. If they are both having fun absolutely fair do's but I do think she will have more feelings than just fun. Silly girl

Reactions: 18
Christ the unfiltered version of the Amish fella is very different than the Facetune version he portrays 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.