Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

does this work?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cassy Clark lmfao she’s a car crash , is she still shagging LC husband? She’s in same league and Becky bumhole . Different man in her bed every week but preaches she’s a traveller but she’s not . She married one and wasnt accepted in travelling community at all for her hoe antics.
Becky and Cassy are both a brass lol
Well the kids are back on her insta and she’s putting on her “worlds best mum” show so I would think the dick ain’t around no more. Apparently g has a new hoe now

Reactions: 6
Itsssssss christmasssssssss 🎄🎄🎄🎄I’d say enjoy the holiday season.. but there’s going to be a tree hanging out of someone’s arse somewhere 😂😂😂 watched this tit show since the beginning, don’t know Amish, don’t know Becky, don’t know baldy and I don’t know Yaz, but everyone loving Becky when she leathered everyone last week. There all a joke, merry Xmas anyway love Noddy
Hang on what ? She leathered everyone last week?

Also?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Kisha Katona is a next level crank. If she could work out a way to sue them for something and fraudulently get her old legal pals to make it so she wins, then she would. Horrible woman.
It’s Nisha Katona she’s hard but I like her. We all don’t have to have the same opinions. She’s always been lovely to me.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me being weird but why do people post videos of their baby eating? Bumhole always posts vids of Rory (which are cute)Truff does it aswell like it’s a massive thing?! I don’t think people would appreciate posts of my dog or cats eating?! Am I missing the point?

Reactions: 12
Beggy deleted a reply to a question that asked what happened Sat night.
Yas said that Brad had threatened suicide, maybe he did with Beggy too.. a narc tactic to get what he wanted.

If it really was that and serious, why the hell was Beggy mindlessly bickering (Brad’s words) with Yasmin, instead of calling his mum, getting help etc.

Such a load of bullshit as usual running out ofThe Begster’s mouth.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Is it just me being weird but why do people post videos of their baby eating? Bumhole always posts vids of Rory (which are cute)Truff does it aswell like it’s a massive thing?! I don’t think people would appreciate posts of my dog or cats eating?! Am I missing the point?
I’m with you on this.
I think some people just believe their lives are as interesting to other people as it is to them. The same people tend to think that everyone finds their kids or animals as cute as they do.

IMO doing my own day to day stuff can be mundane so I don’t want to relive someone else’s and whilst I believe my child is interesting and cute, I would never expect anyone else to give a crap e.g. if she smears her face in chocolate 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I am baffled as to why people are all of a sudden blowing smoke up bumholes arse, she’s literally the worst out of all of them, do people forget she dragged an innocent child through this. Do people really have that short of a memory 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not to mention the abuse and pics she sent to a pregnant woman?! They are all as bad as each other, but there is NOTHING Becky can say or do to redeem the fact she has dragged that little girl through tit this past couple of months.
Agree!! She was the one desperate for him to tell her he loves her on camera, she read more into it all we could see she was a shag! She’s sent the photos to Vicky etc not even him! She slated anyone offering her advice after she was publicly made a mug of not once but twice! Only she thought it was something it wasn’t and to treat a pregnant ex that way as a mother herself is vile! People have short memories including her!

I would have a bit more respect if she apologised to those “fans” who looked out for her while she was mugging herself off!

Oh if you think he’s settling down yaz think again some people are deluded actions speak louder than words honestly he just can’t be on his own yaz gets on my nerves are girls this stupid to trust him and his words I hope Becky don’t go back

Reactions: 17
Oh if you think he’s settling down yaz think again some people are deluded actions speak louder than words honestly he just can’t be on his own yaz gets on my nerves are girls this stupid to trust him and his words I hope Becky don’t go back
Funny they all think he can settle down and change for them 😂 he hasn’t done a week yet with either of them without being in someone else’s vagina 🙄😂😂 life goal ladies!

Personally I don’t know how he’s getting any vagina 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would have a bit more respect if she apologised to those “fans” who looked out for her while she was mugging herself off!
That's what has stuck with me. When she was bawling on that live in Dubai, a lot of people obviously reached out and she sounded quite taken back by it. Next day it was middle fingers to the lot of you. You expect that behaviour from a rebellious teenage, not a 30 something mother.

Reactions: 23
So we’re currently ignoring the click bait where the Amish Orc said ‘nightmare last 16 hours’… sounds like someone was locked up overnight!
Perhaps the weekend drama was more than first thought!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.