Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly hope this thread comes back to Becky now. Becky you look bloody stunnning girl 😍 and I hope you stay away from Gollum. You go girl xx
I always think she looks good too but that’s a very strong filter she uses on her stories so I try not to be fooled

Reactions: 8
Noticed how she said ‘moons’ after asking him for a kiss… Becky used to say that all the time and wrote it on his photos. She knows what she’s doing

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think becky is stunning, personally love her tattoos (wouldn't have them myself) but love them.

Reactions: 19
So they're obviously watching this thread, has that unedited pic come down yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think becky is stunning, personally love her tattoos (wouldn't have them myself) bu
So they're obviously watching this thread, has that unedited pic come down yet?
He's deleting comments, was reading some and they disappeared.

Khloewells has commented too, I think she's the Khloe/Chloe Niemela that was mentioned on a few threads on here a while back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Khloewells has commented too, I think she's the Khloe/Chloe Niemela that was mentioned on a few threads on here a while back.
[/QUOTE]
Oh Jesus that khloewells is another level of messed up

Reactions: 26
She's got to keep up with his antics and keep him entertained like a child every day, one day off and he'll duck off with someone else. Looks exhausting! Literally gotta be out getting pissed every night, acting like a complete fool. Yas when are you gonna find the time to work, what happens when he bins ya like everyone else? No trip to Dubai or tiffany necklaces? You ain't special love 😘

Reactions: 17
No Becky is just as bad she’s just not broadcasting it anymore because she knows she looks a tit pretty sure if you read this thread she was with him the weekend, or at least they were sharing stories at the same time with the same furniture with yaz all pissy on her stories and then the screenshots, then he must of fucked off back to yaz and mugged her again 🤣🤣 I think she will keep going back but not post it so everyone thinks she’s not an idiot and still applaud her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely they are aiming some.sort of reality TV show? Or they feel like they are in one already. Which in a way they are, only online, but can you imagine the ego in their everyday being? Thinking everyone knows who they are but they are only know on Tattle between about 100 people !

Also never really watched Becky before but she honest and I respect her for not speaking about what happened if she doesn't think she should. Unlike this boy putting that girls breasts on social media for everyone to see without her knowing. Quite shocking to be honest. Just glad I don't feel I have to be accepted and live my live in the public eye.

Reactions: 16
[/QUOTE]
That Khloe Wells is a horror 🤮 she was on his live the other day aswell asking about his job, imagine throwing her in the mix

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That Khloe Wells is a horror 🤮 she was on his live the other day aswell asking about his job, imagine throwing her in the mix
[/QUOTE]

There was a guy who lived near me , called himself Jay tropez he used to think he was famous and do lives, off his head and just walking round talking rubbish or at crack houses and she used to come on with him and do all sorts .... it was nauseating.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
There was a guy who lived near me , called himself Jay tropez he used to think he was famous and do lives, off his head and just walking round talking rubbish or at crack houses and she used to come on with him and do all sorts .... it was nauseating.
[/QUOTE]

oh you’re near me then 👀😂second that Jay is an absolute weirdoooo as is Khloe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.