Kurtis Hartman & Zaralena Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would watch out for him tweeting her nude photos if I was her, now we all know what he is like.
Very true! Although we’ve practically seen her anyway with all the photos she posts 😂😂
And I’m sure she had an only fans a year or so ago didn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise the pool party was at her house, what is her actual job? Just an influencer?

Thst
I didn’t realise the pool party was at her house, what is her actual job? Just an influencer?
That and a spoilt princess by mammy and daddy 🙄 initially found fame on ex on the beach with Sean pratt and zaralena

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Thst

That and a spoilt princess by mammy and daddy 🙄 initially found fame on ex on the beach with Sean pratt and zaralena
She had a clothing firm called Jeffrey boutique, apparently she was crap to work for and stole other people's lines

I think she did used to make her own clothes? But shunned that for whatever it is she does know.
she does have a rich daddy though so she’s a little princess

First time commenting on this thread. Her and Kurtis were on the piss last night at the Boxstar event in Manchester. She posted from her bed this morning that she’d had four hours sleep & they were due at her friends baby’s christening in 2 hours and said she was still drunk. They were waiting on a Maccies breakfast.
They made it to the christening on time, with her filming herself saying she doesn’t know how she managed to park the car.
Clearly still drunk.
It’s been playing on my mind all day. My dad was killed outright by a drunk driver & i can’t get my head round the fact she was like bragging about this on Insta

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
First time commenting on this thread. Her and Kurtis were on the piss last night at the Boxstar event in Manchester. She posted from her bed this morning that she’d had four hours sleep & they were due at her friends baby’s christening in 2 hours and said she was still drunk. They were waiting on a Maccies breakfast.
They made it to the christening on time, with her filming herself saying she doesn’t know how she managed to park the car.
Clearly still drunk.
It’s been playing on my mind all day. My dad was killed outright by a drunk driver & i can’t get my head round the fact she was like bragging about this on Insta
She’s a full on hole…just like all the other influenzers. They only care about themselves and no one else.

Reactions: 5
Finally, a decent bit of drama out of these two. Imagine causing this much of a scene over a dildo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg Kurtis story 🤣🤣😳😳how embarrassing for the pair of them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I do feel awful for Kurtis tho, he doesn’t deserve all that over a dildo
She has always seemed like a loose cannon.

Remember when he ended up with a black eye after a part and said he tripped and fell into something 🙄 It’s good he’s now openly saying she slapped him and scratched him last night.

I’m surprised he’s still living up in Preston. Can’t see him having any ties up there.

Reactions: 13
Who actually wants to be with someone like her, she screams blue murder and acts the angel after somethings happened, she’s violent and abuses (blatantly got proof now) then blames others and pretends to be the victim. Remember when she had that scrap with that bird in the toilet and they yanked out all her hair? Said she was the victim she never done anything wrong, I don’t believe it for a second at all. Gaslighting and narcissistic - horrific combo

Reactions: 15
If she’s clawing at his arms like that and attacking him then I’m sorry but she deserves a backhander 👋
Who would’ve thought someone could be so mad over a double ended dildo 😂 is she a sex addict or something? Needs therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at that sly smile at the end because she’s totally just played upto her own video. What a sly bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can someone explain what he meant by “the number plate was Indian given along with everything else. Shuts up all your points doesn’t it”

I need the juice! 😂

• Haha
An ‘Indian giver’ is someone who gives you a present and then takes it back at a later time.

Reactions: 2