Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmarowleyhun

Bradley reckons we all lead boring lives. If it makes you feel better pal, I tend to only read this thread when I'm having a shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Its_Me

VIP Member
Can’t believe Baldy has actually put her OF link in her IG bio. Fuck me that is GRIM!
On her Amazon wish list she has….Comfort fabric conditioner. I mean if you can’t afford to buy your own fabric conditioner may be time to start looking at other career prospects.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Emmarowleyhun

Apart from going on holiday with her baby daughter and a bloke who had only split up from his pregnant missus a week before, and then sending said pregnant missus pictures of her tonguing his bum hole... yes, a very likeable girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Ekathrina

VIP Member
You know those Appalachian families where everyone is a bit inbred and look and dress the same? This lot are like that except they are all orange and clad in designer knock-offs. I’m actually quite fascinated by it all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Ekathrina

VIP Member
There are certain things a pregnant woman should avoid eating and I’m fairly sure Bradley Weekes ringpiece is one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Ex dental nurse here 🙋🏽‍♀️ There teeth will be fucked in a matter of years. They have been majorly over prepped - especially his. Most likely shaved down close to the nerve and will need root canals and new crowns and then when they fail (which they eventually will) it will be full set of dentures by the time they are 50

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

bluecups

VIP Member
He’s got the gift of the lies he chats a good game some girls fall for it I mean how old is Becky ? She’s lived she should no some boys chat shit.. I mean sex or not he’s a monster but these girls feel special cos they are insecure If a girl really new her self she would stay away from boys like him
Just my opinion - when these sex workers (the male ones too) get involved with the kind of well paid shenanigans that happen in Dubai (porta potties, bestiality etc) their sense of self worth and personal boundaries become utterly skewed. I think they are very good at disregarding bad behaviour and just grab onto every crumb of affection, generosity or kindness and magnify it x1000. Becky Bumhole is streetwise and hardfaced, she'd probably beat you in a fist fight and has a gob like a megaphone but I'd imagine in romantic situations she's quite vulnerable. A tart with a heart, if you will.

I've had mates who were sex workers but they were either working in strip clubs or going to Premier Inns for a couple of hours. Their punters by and large did not have particularly wild requests and mostly just wanted company. Becky, Sallie Axl, Chloe Ferry et al are not being flown around the world to luxury resorts and hotels and paid thousands to give a hand shandy and a massage. The acts they consent to must fry their brains, causing all sorts of psychological turmoil no matter how much they try and "boss babe" it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Bradley Weekes fx supreme put some socks on you tramp.

I would love it if Bradley Weekes fx supreme made an account on here to big himself up aka Delo Makes Me Weto style 🤣🤣🤣
If an account pops up trying to argue with a name along the lines of "TheRimmerTakesItAll" you know who it is. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Let’s be honest here, the only ‘interior’ Becky Holt has any experience of is the interior of Bradley Weekes arsehole. Rancid.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

J2607

VIP Member
I know I shouldn’t be surprised by it considering he’s complete scum but the hiring of ‘midgets’ for a street party and making them do things for entertainment has turned my stomach. I have dwarfism and I can’t believe people still do that.

Becky does come across well and pretty witty in her stories but I’m finding it hard to see her as a good mother and someone I actually like. She went to Dubai with her baby and a known criminal who had a pregnant girlfriend at the time and whom she’d only known for a week. She acted erratically when he cheated after their 30 second relationship and let him back in their hotel room coked up whilst her baby was present and then proceeded to go to Turkey with him to get new teef. Now back in the UK she’s seeing him again despite a brief reconciliation with his ex. Why has he even met her child after knowing him for a month?

Seeing him on that boat in Dubai, he strikes me as someone who would end up being charged for murder but would attempt to use the rough sex defence. He’s vile.

I think it’s good she’s no longer taking drugs but the past month has been so erratic and ridiculous and is in no way an appropriate lifestyle for an adult never mind an adult with a baby. I’m finding her actions hard to marry up with that of a good mother, she’s prioritising a good shag with an Amish drug dealer over her child’s safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Mishka13

Chatty Member
Yes, tell us please or we will think you either:
a) had lice?
b) were trying to avoid drug testing?
c) had a violent, bullying bf who likes pulling your hair hard during sex and he stretched and ruined your over-processed bleached and dyed blue hair?

Honestly would have some respect for her if she did reply on here and put everyone straight.
I know I would have to if everyone was running me down on a gossip page.
How about D) She chose to have that style, because she likes it?

• Heart
Reactions: 47