Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bradley reckons we all lead boring lives. If it makes you feel better pal, I tend to only read this thread when I'm having a shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Id rather live a boring life then be getting my bumhole out for all and sundry.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bradley I don’t think it’s entertaining I think it’s hilarious 😂 put those toes away ffs there like monster munch .. fat toes 😂 hey brad your ugly and broke enjoy meal time in hmp now pot noodle for you

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll put my hands up, I lead a boring life at the moment, I have covid and it’s bleeping shite. But thanks for making isolation more entertaining Brad.

Sort your beard out, get some respect for women, stop scamming people and show your son how to be a decent human being. Fucktard.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly about 15 years ago I worked as a cleaner in a womens refuge and I saw kids getting removed from their mother's care as they were involved with creatures like Brad. Why is she allowing the baby around someone who talks to his pregnant ex like that?

The authorities take emotional abuse seriously as it can affect little ones just as much as being hit or neglected!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He’s got the gift of the lies he chats a good game some girls fall for it I mean how old is Becky ? She’s lived she should no some boys chat tit.. I mean sex or not he’s a monster but these girls feel special cos they are insecure If a girl really new her self she would stay away from boys like him
Just my opinion - when these sex workers (the male ones too) get involved with the kind of well paid shenanigans that happen in Dubai (porta potties, bestiality etc) their sense of self worth and personal boundaries become utterly skewed. I think they are very good at disregarding bad behaviour and just grab onto every crumb of affection, generosity or kindness and magnify it x1000. Becky Bumhole is streetwise and hardfaced, she'd probably beat you in a fist fight and has a gob like a megaphone but I'd imagine in romantic situations she's quite vulnerable. A tart with a heart, if you will.

I've had mates who were sex workers but they were either working in strip clubs or going to Premier Inns for a couple of hours. Their punters by and large did not have particularly wild requests and mostly just wanted company. Becky, Sallie Axl, Chloe Ferry et al are not being flown around the world to luxury resorts and hotels and paid thousands to give a hand shandy and a massage. The acts they consent to must fry their brains, causing all sorts of psychological turmoil no matter how much they try and "boss babe" it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
He’s a proper little munter isn’t he. I’ve never heard that accent before 🤣
What a deeply unattractive man.
imagine how low your standards have to be to lick his bumhole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Way he keeps blagging numbers of people that have signed up or contacted him, reminds me of tit online shopping lies when it reads “6 other people have this in their basket” “only 4 items left”.
Any idiot can create graphs, I don’t believe any of it.

Bradley Weekes mate Carl Fox, his ‘forex trading’ partner, also conning people, drives a humble VW Golf, no flashiness on his Insta, so where are all the big money they claim to be earning through Forex? He’s more like a two bob weed dealer.

My god, his ear looks weird 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
How does he know what kind of lives we lead? We don’t put it all out there on the internet like some desperate try hard pal.

And the amount of time I spend on tattle is probably equal to the time you spend weighing up your life choices (not that long each day really )

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This 👍 it’s really sad to be honest. I agree 💯
Just my opinion - when these sex workers (the male ones too) get involved with the kind of well paid shenanigans that happen in Dubai (porta potties, bestiality etc) their sense of self worth and personal boundaries become utterly skewed. I think they are very good at disregarding bad behaviour and just grab onto every crumb of affection, generosity or kindness and magnify it x1000. Becky Bumhole is streetwise and hardfaced, she'd probably beat you in a fist fight and has a gob like a megaphone but I'd imagine in romantic situations she's quite vulnerable. A tart with a heart, if you will.

I've had mates who were sex workers but they were either working in strip clubs or going to Premier Inns for a couple of hours. Their punters by and large did not have particularly wild requests and mostly just wanted company. Becky, Sallie Axl, Chloe Ferry et al are not being flown around the world to luxury resorts and hotels and paid thousands to give a hand shandy and a massage. The acts they consent to must fry their brains, causing all sorts of psychological turmoil no matter how much they try and "boss babe" it.

totally! I’ve mentioned this before , but knew a sex worker and she ended up so mentally ill reading her own reviews as she wasn’t ‘perfect’ and very normal (‘mum tum but great banter and company’ which led to her great ‘visitor rate’).

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I wish all Bradley’s exes would come on this spread and spill… the waste man he is living the ‘high life’ on other people’s investments. 🦎

Reactions: 15
I still can not believe he hired those small people just to take the piss out of them! Mocking the disabled is so wicked.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Way he keeps blagging numbers of people that have signed up or contacted him, reminds me of tit online shopping lies when it reads “6 other people have this in their basket” “only 4 items left”.
Any idiot can create graphs, I don’t believe any of it.

Bradley Weekes mate Carl Fox, his ‘forex trading’ partner, also conning people, drives a humble VW Golf, no flashiness on his Insta, so where are all the big money they claim to be earning through Forex? He’s more like a two bob weed dealer.

My god, his ear looks weird 🤢
Agreed with everything here - except Carl fox is a knob and his Golf is a MK8 R, they’re pretty rare here in Ireland and cost about 70,000. It’s a flashy car. I thought the same and wondered why it was so fast on his stories until my boyfriend explained to me 🤣. I’d also say the reason why he’s no flashy nights out is because we’re still in lockdown here if you’re unvaccinated and I’d assume he is.

Are youtube links allowed?

ETA - look up Bradley Weekes From Tipton" on youtube. The title says he is secretly being filmed but he uploaded it himself *face palm*
He's weird AF.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.