Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh 100% she rocks the cropped hair. I think she is naturally beautiful, just wish the fillers would go and she'd realise her worth. I think Bradley's family know he's a dick and support her, shame he doesn't grow up

Reactions: 22
That bank statement shows nothing, he could have 97k out and £97k in so he's just churning money.

He has zero respect for women, he showed that last night the way he was trying to get his mate out to wind up his sister. Again I will say, women allow themselves to be treated this way and provide him with what he wants time and time again so he thinks he's invincible
I feel like we are being too harsh here. He obviously has some cognitive impairment and spent his childhood pickling roadkill in jars. Errrrrryday a struggle for this kid- We can’t expect such a thing to live up to societal norms

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s not very noticeable until she turns her head from side to side . And you only see it slightly then … she just looks tired View attachment 813177
That’s not a black eye. That’s the lighting

I have no idea if Baldy is pretty or not because her face is filled to duck with fillers. And I really can’t get on board with the scrubber cut she looks odd

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but the hair reminds me of a concentration camp, I really dislike

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry but the hair reminds me of a concentration camp, I really dislike
Same or someone with cancer. It’s not a good fashion statement!

Also- I wonder if Amish has fallen out with his sister and her boyf they don’t follow each other on insta 🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The title of this thread has me in bits every time I get a notification. Sorry, carry on. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Also- I wonder if Amish has fallen out with his sister and her boyf they don’t follow each other on insta 🤣😩

Ah it's OK they're all still friends on Facebook. Even baldy is still fb friends with amish even tho she's posted multiple quotes all day about him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah it's OK they're all still friends on Facebook. Even baldy is still fb friends with amish even tho she's posted multiple quotes all day about him
I wish she wouldn’t do this, duck boys love the chase and not getting what they want. Even Becky charging champagne to his card would weirdly turn him on. Offer yourself on a plate, or make yourself too beggy, he won’t be interested.

Reactions: 11
Oh 100% she rocks the cropped hair. I think she is naturally beautiful, just wish the fillers would go and she'd realise her worth. I think Bradley's family know he's a dick and support her, shame he doesn't grow up
I think she’s gorgeous too, plus she’s towards the end of her pregnancy when your feel like shite !!

has Becky commented on this all day at all,or just watched from the sidelines ?

Reactions: 8
Hi Vicky, considering you’re reading the Becky bumhole thread, please can you spill alllll the tea on Amish 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 We promise to be nice and welcoming 😇

Also….please do the right thing for you’re unborn child and run in the opposite direction of this absolute crook of a human, he’s NO role model to your son

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.