Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s asking him self questions he’s got to be 😂no one gives a tit about your scam 😂 multimillion you think? HMP Birmingham for you mr noodles

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping screaming on his q&a saying that hes spent close to a million in partying over the years 🥴
The bleep still lives with his ma in the pub.

Get me in the bin but I actually don't mind Becky, as much as a bleeping hoe bag she owns her tit and is honest and she speaks really well. I would pay hard cash to watch her and Axl in a row, she would wipe the floor with the bleep

One ugly bastard that 🥴
It's those Russian lip fillers that do it for me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 31
Is it me or does he look thick as duck? I wouldn't put him in charge of my 7 year old's money box or his colouring book and crayons 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
C0265A4D-3503-4DA0-AFE0-289632015992.jpeg

If this thread ain’t called a previous suggestion - the rimmer takes it all.
I may sob

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
While Becky keeps his hole clean we can only imagine what poor rorys seen!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Becky is now pure scum, after posting pics of herself rimming Bradley’s bum!

Reactions: 7
Corrected that for you. For thread title suggestions I'm going to have to refer to myself a few pages back.

The Rimmer takes it all.
Made me snort a little the other day when Becky said her favourite lip liner was Rimmel, rimming’ell 😂

The way he kept licking his thumb sucking teeth made me feel ill
He had a funny twitch going on with the side of his mouth too

View attachment 821355
If this thread ain’t called a previous suggestion - the rimmer takes it all.
I may sob
Those lip fillers 🤢 although still can’t get over the constant use of a filter, what man does that 😂

I thought he couldn’t drive as he doesn’t have a license? Also £18k 😂😂😂 sure.
That’s the Chauffeur Rolls he hires to drive him.. he doesn’t hire that for the month 😂 it’s from @Platinumet_official on Insta. He hires the chauffeur, then takes pics next to it or in it 😂

I thought he couldn’t drive as he doesn’t have a license? Also £18k 😂😂😂 sure.
I’m sure he does have a licence and drives though?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have been laughing all day at the thread suggestions
The rimmer take it all in particular
And now that I’ve just seen that Bradley Weekes and Bum cheeks can be rhymed it’s anyone’s game isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.