Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trollinhell

I can’t cope 😩 bald slut 🤣 but good on her for not being controlled by that absolute special needs case!
I am recovering from a bad chest and when I saw ‘bald slut’ I laughed SO hard mr hell ran downstairs thinking I was passing on to the other side 🤣🤣🤣☠💀☠💀☠💀☠

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just DONT get it.
He’s ugly, he’s thick, he’s short, he’s a scam artist, he has no style, he cheats, he has no respect for women. WHAT ARE THESE WOMEN DOING.
It makes me so angry to see women entertain this disgusting behaviour, bringing all women down.

why why why why why would you have a child with a man like that, birth control and abortion is free in this country. It is completely nuts.

• Heart

MissGspoon

I like how she says you’d can do literally Nothing with a child
Except go to Dubai and turkey get new teeth throw a fit and rim a bum hole apparently

• Haha

User1985

Their set up was a strange one wasn’t it 🤷🏻‍♀️

in the car after having their teeth done she asked would he miss her, like she already knew they were just going their separate ways once back on British soil 🤔
But how furious she was (I watched the recordings someone kindly shared on the last thread) made it look like they’d been together years and then the video when he got back to the hotel saying ‘all fuck off now, she loves me’ saying about choking her an pulling her hair! Makes no sense whatsoever to me...if he was a client there’d be no need for jealousy but if he was her fella there’d be no need to miss each other & him be out with another girl within the same 24 hours!

Must’ve just been; ‘Lick me under crackers an we’ll get new gnashers’ 🤢🙈

• Haha
  • Sick

wiganuser

VIP Member
I am signing up to be a Forex trader because I absolutely want this lifestyle 😅😅
Imagine a scrolling through IG to find a trader and you stumble across this cunt. They all look so fucking inbred in that dirty chavy pub with their knock off clothes. I bet they all stink of fag ash

Does he sleep in his Roy cropper man bag ffs?? Never see him without it
Strapped to his chest like jihadi suicide bomber. He is gross

• Haha

dumdums83

VIP Member
What the fuck is up with Becky bumholes sausage fingers? They are so strange looking, made even worse by the talons lol
63D18C6C-E7C2-457B-99DC-A8F36256AEAC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

gashycrash

“The client”. Hm yeah right.
I don’t know about having a live in “interior designer” who has no prior experience, uses the word “funky” as a design concept, and spends the day on Instagram/ feeding their child crisps.

bit ruddy bizarre to me 🥸

• Haha
  • Heart

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
How surprising was it to see that his sister wears a stone island jumper to the pub whilst arguing with her boyfriend who looks like a child has drawn over his face 🤣 car crash all over

• Haha

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
His Russian lips are so so shit 😭

Becky can come across really well on her videos but then at the same time I think she’s a complete cunt for introducing her beautiful baby daughter to this Amish stranger but I’m thankful for the entertainment at the same time.

• Haha

Jhanmer

Hi Vicky, considering you’re reading the Becky bumhole thread, please can you spill alllll the tea on Amish 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 We promise to be nice and welcoming 😇

Also….please do the right thing for you’re unborn child and run in the opposite direction of this absolute crook of a human, he’s NO role model to your son

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Its_Me

VIP Member
Bradley weekes fx_supreme__ from Tipton dudley West Midlands es girlfriend baldy has taken the only fans link out her bio now. She deffo reads here 🤣 👋 hello
That’s a shame, I took pity on her and was going to gift her some fabric softener

• Haha
Reactions: 36

MissGspoon

I have no idea why Becky Bumhole as a name is so funny 😂
On the interior design site she is Rebecca a d my first thought was simply ah the grown up version is Rebecca Anus

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
C0265A4D-3503-4DA0-AFE0-289632015992.jpeg

If this thread ain’t called a previous suggestion - the rimmer takes it all.
I may sob

• Haha
  • Sick