Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, he’s a catch isn’t he? What an absolute bleep.
He truly is, wouldn’t surprise me if he had mini cookie monsters littered all over the country by these daft women sucked in by the fake lifestyle. His family (well sister anyway) seem to be sticking by baldy.

Reactions: 20
Baldys story! Please come on this thread love ☕
And this just reflects on my previous posts, he’s a disgusting human and Becky is dire allowing herself and her baby daughter to be involved with this man! He’s evil, sickening and dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry I am completely lost… who is Baldy? What does he have to do with Becky? Is she seeing him and those messages are from his ex baby momma?

Reactions: 1
I know , but there is no proof either is there ?
There doesn't have to be proof to have a strong inference and realise not to get involved with such a character. He's also been in jail. Regardless of that, why you'd get involved with someone who openly mocked and hired people because of their disability is beyond me, it's disgusting.

Of course single mothers can have nights out on their own, sleep with who they want etc. What she's done is ridiculous, it's directly involved her child. Going away with someone she's only known for several days and having her baby witness that Dubai disaster is in no way putting her child first and was dangerous. No one is perfect and being a single mother is incredibly difficult but I don't know how any one can make allowances for what she's done the past few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watched his story.
Find that just incredibly discriminating and cruel tbh.

Really liked Becky, but not going to follow someone who condones behaviour like that.

Disgusted

Literally poking fun at someone's disability. The lowest of the low.
A bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Again I don’t think you can judge someone cos they’ve been to jail? I get he’s not the rosiest of characters , and I definely wouldn’t get involved let alone with my child, but I think things can be done blindsided and in the best interests of that moment in time (she single , possibly lonely , wants male attention and low and behold this fella who seems alright , fun, adventurous and is good with her kid)

What’s this disability thing cos I’m missing something here ?

how did they even come about to go away that’s my question ? Did he hire her? Did they just meet ? It’s all so odd and I think what I’m getting at here is did she willing know what Dubai was going to entail ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Again I don’t think you can judge someone cos they’ve been to jail? I get he’s not the rosiest of characters , and I definely wouldn’t get involved let alone with my child, but I think things can be done blindsided and in the best interests of that moment in time (she single , possibly lonely , wants male attention and low and behold this fella who seems alright , fun, adventurous and is good with her kid)

how did they even come about to go away that’s my question ? Did he hire her? Did they just meet ? It’s all so odd and I think what I’m getting at here is did she willing know what Dubai was going to entail ?
I think they were in some kind of music video , and that's how they met.

Disability thing- on his stories he's bragging about "hiring midgets" and basically getting them to do things he found amusing, whilst others stood around laughing.

It's on his stories.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Becky new what she was getting in to with Brad the disgusting animal... Brad got happy bit of attention and started to think he was a big man but he still a little boy with big ideas... he is playing them both and they both need to stay away from him he’s dangerous .. emotionally damaged for any woman to get attached to him well duck up.. I hope that vick has family around her and support .. Becky thinks cos some one is nice to a child and thinks that’s a big thing listen he shouldn’t of been no where near her child she should of left her at home with family .. all going to end in tears for Becky good sex don’t keep. Man but she’s busy licking his face and he looks so pleased.. here what you freak of nature bet your mum wishes she swallowed .. freak

Reactions: 10
The fact he went to prison for fraud, to be released and get straight back onto this so called trading speaks volumes. The guy doesn’t even know his currencies as proven on his stories in the last 24 hours.
As for the “I don’t think you can judge someone cos they’ve been to jail” If you go to prison then you’re gonna have to except that you’re going to get judged to a degree, it’s human nature, especially for people who have gone to prison for barbaric crimes like murder, I’m gonna judge them alllll day long. Not that I’m saying Amish is that bad, BUT what I am saying is that yes, people who go to prison will be judged by the public

Reactions: 7

He went jail cos he's literally been judged, by a judge.
The last person I know of who said yes he's been to jail but I don't judge, was the granny of the little girl who'd been murdered by her boyfriend, who'd also fucked the mother of the child, the non judging granny's daughter.
It's all there, what he, what she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What’s he’s sent to the woman carrying his child - no words!! What a disgusting vile specimen. 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The fact he went to prison for fraud, to be released and get straight back onto this so called trading speaks volumes. The guy doesn’t even know his currencies as proven on his stories in the last 24 hours.
As for the “I don’t think you can judge someone cos they’ve been to jail” If you go to prison then you’re gonna have to except that you’re going to get judged to a degree, it’s human nature, especially for people who have gone to prison for barbaric crimes like murder, I’m gonna judge them alllll day long. Not that I’m saying Amish is that bad, BUT what I am saying is that yes, people who go to prison will be judged by the public
Yeah they will be judged absolutely , what I’m saying is though that it’s not right . I don’t think he’s the best character , but I read it as he’s been to jail so yeah that’s a good ibditcator he’s a bad person . When that is not always the situation .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.