Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think Baldy was the first woman to ever be pregnant 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Glad you said it she goes on and on and goes on like she’s on repeat 😂
It's the asking preggo questions on stories that gets me "is this normal?"

On the list of people you want advice from, the majority of IG'ers are at the bottom love.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
May get someone to send some coke and booze to Amish, he needs livening up, purely for our entertainment 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's the asking preggo questions on stories that gets me "is this normal?"

On the list of people you want advice from, the majority of IG'ers are at the bottom love.
I mean some questions are just silly she needs to read a book or ask family asking Instagram isn’t going to help.. she seems to be rinsing the I’m pregnant role just shut up ffs lol

Right now all she needs to concentrate on is to breath and not push and it’s going to hurt bad bad oh yes... but you keep on with the stupid questions pack your hospital bag sort baby’s room and get of Instagram and get rid of Quasimodo cos he’s a std

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s defo had lip fillers
Friend said the blonde one who’s there and the guy he’s dancing with (her partner) gives him botox and lips fillers 😂

Amish needs his own thread! Sorry Becky for highjacking yours

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus Christ when the man him self was blessing he’s children with looks he smacked him in the face 😂😂what a ugly person who gave him confidence ffs any one got his number I’ll soon bring his ego in to the gutter..

Why does it have to be out of those 2 possibilities?

Just looked at the hygiene rating at this pub 🤢🤢🤢
What was is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sister is bleeping fuming with him keep putting the camera on her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He defo needs his own thread! He’s an absolute cockwomble. What lad gets lip fillers? Cringey as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.