Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amish I hope you do come on here. Your one ugly twit and deserve nothing. You droopy eyed peg toothed ugly fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I just DONT get it.
Heā€™s ugly, heā€™s thick, heā€™s short, heā€™s a scam artist, he has no style, he cheats, he has no respect for women. WHAT ARE THESE WOMEN DOING.
It makes me so angry to see women entertain this disgusting behaviour, bringing all women down.

why why why why why would you have a child with a man like that, birth control and abortion is free in this country. It is completely nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
We all know heā€™s a disgusting little cock eyed runt and we saw that in one day. How has Baldy managed to not see it in a week and get pregnant? Sheā€™s a complete and utter idiot. What did she expect? Heā€™s not allowed to see his son so what makes her think he would be any different to her child?

Reactions: 18
Heā€™s got the gift of the lies he chats a good game some girls fall for it I mean how old is Becky ? Sheā€™s lived she should no some boys chat tit.. I mean sex or not heā€™s a monster but these girls feel special cos they are insecure If a girl really new her self she would stay away from boys like him

Reactions: 4
I really struggle to have sympathy for these stupid girls that get pregnant after 5 minutes of knowing a little runt like Amish and then are shocked when he turns out to be a waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
ā€œIā€™m glad Iā€™m keeping you all occupiedā€ meh weā€™re just laughing at your tit show if a life hun

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Brad mate, your life is entertaining in the same sense that you have to slow down when you see a crash on the motorway. Donā€™t be jizzing your little snide Calvin Kleins about us, weā€™re laughing AT YOU, not with you, ya little STI riddled waste man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ohhh Bradley Weekes fx supreme with a hint of aggression in that latest story? Did baldy show it to him in a fit of rage or Becky Bumhole? Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haha, oh Bradley, your fraud will catch up with you soon. Oh and is work getting to much? Itā€™s hard ainā€™t it having a full time job, you actually have to put in some really hard work, but then again youā€™re only use to stealing money off people you scammer!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ibth
Ohhh Bradley Weekes fx supreme with a hint of aggression in that latest story? Did baldy show it to him in a fit of rage or Becky Bumhole? Hahahahaha
I think its all but confirmed that baldy reads this, if you actually look at the first thread Becky has commented on here aswell, my bets on Baldy though.

Reactions: 12
Bradley Weekes this isnā€™t actually your thread though so donā€™t get too excited. You donā€™t have enough followers you little nobody

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ibth

I think its all but confirmed that baldy reads this, if you actually look at the first thread Becky has commented on here aswell, my bets on Baldy though.
Yeah I saw when Becky commented before lol she wasn't happy was she. I think it's baldy he's upset her and she's told him about the thread in a fit of rage. Or he googled himself šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Currently laid in the bath listening to queen Bey and honestly all I hear is
ā€œBecky with the good tongueā€
Also I die every time I get a notification with Becky Bumhole

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Makes me cringe when Becky said on one of her q&as that Brad was 'good with Rory' yet he texting his baby mama abuse how he is gonna bin all his unborn babies clothes..run Becky and don't look back !

Reactions: 25
If baldy wasnā€™t so stupid which we all know she is to drop her kecks for him again after the Dubai trip, sheā€™d of known not to get pregnant to a man who already has a son he doesnā€™t bother with. Once a dead beat always a dead beat she clearly thought she could change him and now heā€™s more interested in gettin his bumhole played with then stocking up on nappyā€™s.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.