Becky Holt #2

Who will the Amish drug dealer end up within

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread with the most likes guys - who would like to do a recap on the rollercoaster? 🤣

Reactions: 8
So, she’s now removed all evidence of being in Dubai and Turkey with fx supreme aka devil dick aka Bradley Weekes from her Instagram.

Is she hoping she can make a clean come back pretending to be Mum of the year earning a living doing interior design 🤣🤣

Yes, interior of anyone’s hole who is mug/pervy enough to splash the £££’s on her 🤣🤣

Well done Tattlers for providing the receipts

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Please this thread just keeps giving 🤣🤣🤣🤣Amish needs his own thread on tattle. He’s a bleeping hoot a minute!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God if he got a thread his head would grow so big his buck teeth would spring back out 🤣
They may actually fit his mouth, I wonder if he still has his mummy’s bitty with his new teef lol

This thread needs as much drama as the last!
It took awhile to kick off, but I knew there would be a time for Becky bumhole to shine. I knew all those months ago she would shine lol (it was my old account I set it up from)

The Amish chav has stopped following Becky bumhole

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
They may actually fit his mouth, I wonder if he still has his mummy’s bitty with his new teef lol

It took awhile to kick off, but I knew there would be a time for Becky bumhole to shine. I knew all those months ago she would shine lol (it was my old account I set it up from)

The Amish chav has stopped following Becky bumhole
He is still following her, she’s not following him.
knew she’d drop him as soon as she got her Turkey teef done

Reactions: 8
I have no idea why Becky Bumhole as a name is so funny 😂
On the interior design site she is Rebecca a d my first thought was simply ah the grown up version is Rebecca Anus

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Their set up was a strange one wasn’t it 🤷🏻‍♀️

in the car after having their teeth done she asked would he miss her, like she already knew they were just going their separate ways once back on British soil 🤔
But how furious she was (I watched the recordings someone kindly shared on the last thread) made it look like they’d been together years and then the video when he got back to the hotel saying ‘all duck off now, she loves me’ saying about choking her an pulling her hair! Makes no sense whatsoever to me...if he was a client there’d be no need for jealousy but if he was her fella there’d be no need to miss each other & him be out with another girl within the same 24 hours!

Must’ve just been; ‘Lick me under crackers an we’ll get new gnashers’ 🤢🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Their set up was a strange one wasn’t it 🤷🏻‍♀️

in the car after having their teeth done she asked would he miss her, like she already knew they were just going their separate ways once back on British soil 🤔
But how furious she was (I watched the recordings someone kindly shared on the last thread) made it look like they’d been together years and then the video when he got back to the hotel saying ‘all duck off now, she loves me’ saying about choking her an pulling her hair! Makes no sense whatsoever to me...if he was a client there’d be no need for jealousy but if he was her fella there’d be no need to miss each other & him be out with another girl within the same 24 hours!

Must’ve just been; ‘Lick me under crackers an we’ll get new gnashers’ 🤢🙈
Ahhh that last line would have made a good title too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The joy this brings me is a really quite concerning.
Bring back bumhole bex, it’s been far too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’ve deleted all traces of each other on sm but Bumlickers uploaded a video on her ‘daughters’ account featuring the Amish rent boy? Strange people

Reactions: 7
They’ve deleted all traces of each other on sm but Bumlickers uploaded a video on her ‘daughters’ account featuring the Amish rent boy? Strange people
I keep looking at yours and my icon and I just can’t get over the fact people willingly make their teeth like that, like, that’s their teeth now for good 🤯
imagine you can’t get them replaced if you needed to and have to walk round scaring the kiddies with your stumpy Pennywise teeth 😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I keep looking at yours and my icon and I just can’t get over the fact people willingly make their teeth like that, like, that’s their teeth now for good 🤯
imagine you can’t get them replaced if you needed to and have to walk round scaring the kiddies with your stumpy Pennywise teeth 😖
Its scary isn’t it how people just allow someone to drill into their face like that, it’s like a form of self harm, a family member is a dentist and won’t touch Turkey teeth with a barge pole.

Reactions: 16
Cheers to thread 2 🥂
She does still have her Dubai highlight up with videos of him in it and he’s reinstated a couple pics with her on the jet ski

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.