Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This girl is fucking tapped her brunch videos get more and more cringe. And what is with taking the bottle of ketchup to her bedroom!? I can’t with this girl
totally cringe … “what are you having today?” *counts to 10 in her head* “Ooh that sounds nice” … makes my nipples contract!!! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 20

hrh89

VIP Member
Jesus some of the comments in here 🙃 “can’t see her eyes because of all the fat on her face?” I think you can critique someone’s content without making it entirely fatphobic. She seems like a fairly nice girl? Doesn’t say anything rude or problematic. So everyone just hates her because she’s fat?

Reactions: 20

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Tbf I feel a bit bad for her with all the comments she gets. Even on her calorie counting meals, she gets the 'wow treat day again !' comments. I wouldn't want her to go the other way and starve herself. She does seem to have a lot of 'cheat' days if she's trying to lose weight but also I don't think fat people simply existing and showing what they're eating is necessarily promoting obesity. Overweight people don't need to live in shame and misery in private until they lose enough weight to show their faces again. She's not telling people to binge eat until they're overweight and she's not saying its a healthy way of life. But anyone who buys a tiktokker's merch needs to take a long hard look in the mirror 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19

kittypaws

VIP Member
She probably has 50 year old men queuing up at her hotel door wanting a sniff off her headband

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Omg becki have you seen the absolute STATE of your comments? And you’re worried about what we’re saying on tattle 🤦‍♀️.
This thread is incredibly tame compared to the shit people write on her page...

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Babybail93

VIP Member
This is really petty on my part, but it really wound me up when she said “taking my niece shopping in Liverpool”. Your Mum is driving babes

• Haha
Reactions: 17

NC2020

VIP Member
Rent in her area is dirt cheap. She’s just one of those weird people who still has teddies lined up in her dinosaur bed doing tiktok dances in her room at almost 30 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Tinga

She remind me of Heather Trott off of Eastenders every time I watch her, dunno if anyone else sees the resemblance.

but yeah she gets a lot of stick about the takeaways but her life, her body, up to her.

• Haha

kittypaws

VIP Member
you could say that for anyone though? Sometimes people just like to follow someone just for being themselves you don’t have to have a talent. And I’ve never heard her expect for gifts either. People have wish lists so what? Honestly I get the vibe that you all dislike her because she’s big
Nope. I critique her because she acts like a 12 year old, pulls stupid faces, says she's calorie counting then eats a load of shite, has an amazon wish list therefore is asking people to buy her foundation for her, has got so big headed that she's made merch and a cameo account. I'm fat myself so I'm not gonna hate someone for being fat 🤣 Besides, the point of tattle is to discuss and critique these people who put their lives online. If you like her, then just don't come on her thread?

Reactions: 16

RachRN86

VIP Member
She’s got one thread is hardly call that obsessed. Mrs hinch has over 400 as she’s a massive twat, think most of the messages I’ve seen on this have just felt quite sorry for her because her lifestyle is very strange for a nearly 30 year old woman. Lives with parents, can’t drive, obsessed with dance moms, morbidly obese with an awful diet… the good thing is she seems to have a life now which is nice to see
She is a virgin, who can't drive. (Please get the reference)

• Haha
Reactions: 16

JustADiamond

I am very overweight and disabled, and I find it extremely difficult to lose weight but I am doing it (4 stone so far) and every time I see this girl, it really gets on my nerves. I feel like she makes a mockery out of how difficult it is to seriously commit to losing a lot of weight and rubs it in peoples faces by claiming she can continue to eat like that and still lose weight. I calorie count but I also keep an eye on my salt and fat etc, I want to be healthy. I think her videos are really damaging, and just plain annoying 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15

gigilouxx

VIP Member
i liked her video this morning, nice to see her being a normal 28 year old in bars with her friends and not sitting in her mums car (broom broom) goin through drive thrus all day

• Haha
  • Wow

kittypaws

VIP Member
Someone commented how come she’s in Bolton a lot by herself and no friends and she replied she wants to experience stuff out of her comfort zone and travelling alone is one of them
Does she know trains don’t only go to Bolton?

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
The thing is I genuinely believe everyone is beautiful in their own way. Just because she isnt the society standard of “beautiful” it doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be confident. If it was a skinny girl posting that video no one would say anything. I’ve defended her in this thread before purely because a lot of the time the comments are based around her looks. Are people surprised someone like becki would be confident? It’s a bit of a backwards view in 2021. Are only pretty and thin people allowed confidence ?

• Heart

hrh89

VIP Member
read the room 😂 it’s not just one bloody doughnut is it, it’s a ridiculous amount of unhealthy food. The issue isn’t necessarily the food she eats, it’s the amount and the frequency. You can lose weight and eat “unhealthy” foods as long as you’re in a calorie deficit.

The reason she’s stopped documenting her weight loss is because she’s stopped doing it, surely everyone can see that? She made out it’s cos of the comments but it’s fucking bullshit. She’s eaten awfully since the day she said she was no longer documenting her progress. She’s basically given up.

As for the comments “she can eat what she wants” and all the suck ups on her comments, they need to kindly fuck off because yeah ok she can eat what she wants but she won’t be alive much longer if she carries on seriously. But the “be kind” movement has gone WAY too far to the point now where obesity is being encouraged and celebrated just to fend off the trolls. It’s pathetic.
people sticking up for someone whose being relentlessly trolled because of their weight isn’t “encouraging obesity”. This thread just demonstrates the utter fat phobia ingrained in society. It’s like some of you think people are only “acceptable” if they lose weight. It’s almost like you’re saying she deserves it because she’s big and eats what you call “unhealthy”. I genuinely find it sad that people are still only judged based on their looks.

has she ever said anything problematic? No. Is she homophobic, racist, transphobic? No. So basically the issue is that she’s fat?

I know the next comment will be; “but she said she was on a weightloss journey but she’s eating all that??” Yeah okay but weight loss is fucking hard! Some people use food as comfort. We don’t know her mental health or how she copes with things. It makes me sad because I went through my teens being a bigger girl so I can relate to her and it just shows that people judge you based on looks and looks alone.

overweight people are still people. Whether someone is slim or bigger they are still a human being. I don’t think their worth depends on whether they’re a size 10 or not. She is only getting this hate because of her size. There are tonnes of creators who eat like pure shit but because they’re slim or average build don’t get any of this type of hate.

honestly shocking to see you think “be kind” only applies to people that fit societies idea of beauty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She eats like an absolute pig

She abandoned her 'health journey'

She uploaded a video of her crying, deletes it, then reuploads it for more comments/views

Asking for some 'weird' food combinations for content (no doubt it'll all be unhealthy)

Has merch with the literal slogan 'just a treat'

Is appearing in cameos now..? for money? more attention? what's the guess someone will pay her money to shovel fast food down and say her 'catch phrase' ?

You becki defenders can come and defend her all you want but I am seeing right through it. She knows she eats like shit and although it may not be a fetish like others have said, she knows it brings her views and into users 'fyp' page. She's got the mind of someone a lot younger but she isn't stupid.

And for all you arguing about her having chips with her take away, yeah a lot of us have chips with takeaway particularly with fish and kebabs, etc

I don't know about you, but my family and I would get that portion growing up and we'd each take a handful for the side. She is eating the entire container of chips herself (or she could be sharing it with her family! if so why not film it to shut up the haters?) along with a big main and other side (rice, garlic bread, etc)

I'm sick of people defending her because she is overweight, not particularly attractive and slightly dense. You can't deny the amount of food she eats (and her obviously knowing it herself but anything for views right?!) is disgusting and she is putting herself at risk of health problems.

Reactions: 14