Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she eats with her two front teeth - scraping the food off the fork, freaks me right out.
When she was eating those apple slices in her last video and they were going between the gap in her front teeth 😬.

Also why doesn't she ever eat whole fruit? Always apple slices in a plastic bag! So much plastic waste!

Reactions: 2
Like seriously tho!!! WTF are them facial expressions. She's so awkward I can't cope

Attachments

the way she makes no effort to move at all AHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like seriously tho!!! WTF are them facial expressions. She's so awkward I can't cope

• Haha
Reactions: 3
that top does her no favours AT ALL
she’d look better in nice jeans and even one of them bloody new look 2 for £12 t shirts

Reactions: 1
that top does her no favours AT ALL
she’d look better in nice jeans and even one of them bloody new look 2 for £12 t shirts
Somebody needs to send an application to 10 Years Younger for her. She's got the dress sense of a 70 year old.

Reactions: 3
Judging by her what I eat in a day she’s definitely joined slimming world. Good for her. Changed my life when I was her age

She's definitely changed what she is eating these last few days I wonder if she's interested in a man that's why all the trips to Bolton. Hopefully she's doing it for herself but any incentive is good!

Reactions: 5
She's definitely changed what she is eating these last few days I wonder if she's interested in a man that's why all the trips to Bolton. Hopefully she's doing it for herself but any incentive is good!
Good on her like but we only see what she shows you on video. We don't know what else she eats

My god she’s really not a bonnie lassie. The square jaw….looks like Thanos from Marvel

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.