Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those videos where she asks the camera questions and then pauses for us to answer hahahahaha does she think she’s Dora the Explorer 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her friend might live with his parents or something, and also hotels can be fun to stay in, especially for someone like Becki who seems to spend most of her time with her family.

Reactions: 4
Those stuffed peppers look like she’s actually finally got a grip of what a healthy meal looks like! Even when she’s had a healthy meal before the portions have been waaaaay off like a huge serving bowl of feta cheese salad on the SIDE of a meal…it’s a meal in itself the size of it

• Haha
The saying 'I dun/done' all the time. No one has to speak perfectly but it's a weird one for an educated adult woman. Or is it a local commonly used/replaced word for some people in the area she's in? Like a regional dialect type thing? I get we all speak differently and I like regional quirks but this one just feels weird... babyish

Reactions: 2
The saying 'I dun/done' all the time. No one has to speak perfectly but it's a weird one for an educated adult woman. Or is it a local commonly used/replaced word for some people in the area she's in? Like a regional dialect type thing? I get we all speak differently and I like regional quirks but this one just feels weird... babyish
She speaks very childish! Everything is “fink” and “fing”, she says “like” constantly and everything is “so nice”.

Reactions: 8
I'm from the greater Liverpool area like her and it's definitely a regional thing, but I still find it so jarring when she says "I done"!

Omg her latest video... she literally put enough salt on that beef to kill a bleeping elephant. Just confirms to me that she is genuinely completely clueless when it comes to nutrition.

Reactions: 6
Omg her latest video... she literally put enough salt on that beef to kill a bleeping elephant. Just confirms to me that she is genuinely completely clueless when it comes to nutrition.
I probably use too much salt in my food, but a whole tablespoon of salt for one steak! That's more than twice your daily allowance in one go!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
When I saw this I actually laughed out loud, I couldn’t believe what I was watching.

Reactions: 2
The way she eats with her two front teeth - scraping the food off the fork, freaks me right out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.