Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s my two pence on Becki Jones🤣🤣
First of all I follow her and I do leave positive comments on her tik Tok as on the whole I think she is a nice girl (mabye abit slow in the head) but all in all I don’t think she deserves the level of hate she gets so I leave a positive comment. To be honest I get where the haters are coming from but they are going about it in completely the wrong way and they are more likely to cause her to develop bulimia or something like that. I believe that constructive criticism would be much more beneficial to her rather than all these childish comments saying “just another treat”. As much as she is a lovely girl though, my fcking god she DOES NOT help herself 😂😂😂😅I mean why post vids of yourself shovelling down a kebab and a pizza if you know your going to get hate and then cry about it???? Also why get the kebab AND the pizza why not just get one or the other and that’s her problem, she just can’t resist the treats. I mean she makes these massive cakes and says “just a treat” yet she has these every week. She’s a lovely girl like just extremely slow and stupid but still I don’t think hatefulness is deserved in this situation.

Reactions: 12
She’s definitely doing it on purpose now “stay hydrated” an swigs a can of Pepsi erm pretty sure that won’t help

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here’s my two pence on Becki Jones🤣🤣
First of all I follow her and I do leave positive comments on her tik Tok as on the whole I think she is a nice girl (mabye abit slow in the head) but all in all I don’t think she deserves the level of hate she gets so I leave a positive comment. To be honest I get where the haters are coming from but they are going about it in completely the wrong way and they are more likely to cause her to develop bulimia or something like that. I believe that constructive criticism would be much more beneficial to her rather than all these childish comments saying “just another treat”. As much as she is a lovely girl though, my fcking god she DOES NOT help herself 😂😂😂😅I mean why post vids of yourself shovelling down a kebab and a pizza if you know your going to get hate and then cry about it???? Also why get the kebab AND the pizza why not just get one or the other and that’s her problem, she just can’t resist the treats. I mean she makes these massive cakes and says “just a treat” yet she has these every week. She’s a lovely girl like just extremely slow and stupid but still I don’t think hatefulness is deserved in this situation.
I don’t think she’s as slow as we think.

Look at the views and comments on her food videos. She’s knows EXACTLY what she’s doing. Compare them to her day in the life etc. No one cares that she’s got up and been to morrisons, but soon as she uploads a fat dominoes and some slow cooker hot chocolate everyone and their mums have something to say 😅

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s as slow as we think.

Look at the views and comments on her food videos. She’s knows EXACTLY what she’s doing. Compare them to her day in the life etc. No one cares that she’s got up and been to morrisons, but soon as she uploads a fat dominoes and some slow cooker hot chocolate everyone and their mums have something to say 😅
True 😂 that could definitely be the case I wouldn’t be surprised tbh she’s definitely trolling us all either that or she really is a dumb mofo 🤣🤣🤣😂

Reactions: 2
Did she take her steak dinner up to eat in bed the other day? Imagine eating a steak in bed when it’s this hot…bye I could never

Reactions: 4
Omg this girl comes up on my fyp daily. I find the sheer volume of food she consumes fascinating to watch, and all while she claims to be on a diet?? I do think a lot of the hate she gets is really unjustified though, as grim as her diet is, she doesn’t seem like a bad person. She needs to watch it though, she’s getting to the age where health problems will start to develop as a result of her weight / poor diet.

I know this may be a bit controversial as some agree with continued mask wearing, others don’t, but I must say I was disappointed to see her not wearing a mask inside the shops in Liverpool. Especially with her going out and about in Bolton, going to bars, staying at a hotel, using public transport etc only a few days ago. I know she’s had both vaccines but it still doesn’t mean you can’t transmit it and I personally think just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should, especially with how high the case numbers are currently. She’s vulnerable herself, along with her parents, so you would think she would take it a bit more seriously and be more aware about protecting others around her who may also be vulnerable. Completely unrelated, but I’d be also be really curious to hear her opinion on the nosebleedfitz drama, as she met up with Bella only a few days before it all came out if I remember rightly 😂 it’ll be interesting to see if they remain pally after this.

It irritates me that everything is her 'fave' and everything is so good. Its like she lives in a world of rainbows and unicorns where everything is amazing.

Reactions: 9
I wonder where she gets the money from to go back and forth to Bolton and stay in hotels and buy multiple takeaways a day

Reactions: 4
I wonder where she gets the money from to go back and forth to Bolton and stay in hotels and buy multiple takeaways a day
Tbf she has a job and tiktok, lives at home with her parents and doesn't own a car. The only thing she spends money on is food, clothes and makeup

She’s started putting a disclaimer up “remember every day is not the same

Sorry, is it just me that thinks every day looks the same???

Reactions: 12
its sad, literally the only thing that makes her happy is food.
It’s starting to show on her face now, just how bad her diet is. In the short time I’ve known about her she has visually changed. God knows how she’ll be come Christmas time

Reactions: 1
I just feel like she needs a bit of education, I think she genuinely doesn’t really understand calories or portion control. If she knew how many calories was in those kebabs she always gets, and the impact they’re having on her weightloss, I highly doubt she would keep having three a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.