Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel like she needs a bit of education, I think she genuinely doesn’t really understand calories or portion control. If she knew how many calories was in those kebabs she always gets, and the impact they’re having on her weightloss, I highly doubt she would keep having three a week.
She defo doesn’t have any clue on nutrition. Eating a dairylea dunker & bag of crisps for lunch I assume she thinks that’s not a lot, but there is nothing good for her body in that, same as the amount of fizzy drinks she consumes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same with the salad, a little bit of lettuce, cucumber & corn on the cob isn’t life changing when put with everything else she eats in the same meal.

She defo doesn’t have any clue on nutrition. Eating a dairylea dunker & bag of crisps for lunch I assume she thinks that’s not a lot, but there is nothing good for her body in that, same as the amount of fizzy drinks she consumes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same with the salad, a little bit of lettuce, cucumber & corn on the cob isn’t life changing when put with everything else she eats in the same meal.
Honestly, a few simple changes and she’d probably achieve the weight loss she wants in no time.

Reactions: 1
She also weighs herself on the carpet and switches between that and bathroom floor she said previously, whenever I’ve weighed on the carpet it’s a lot lighter than hard floor

Reactions: 2
Someone commented how come she’s in Bolton a lot by herself and no friends and she replied she wants to experience stuff out of her comfort zone and travelling alone is one of them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do think she seems really sweet and definitely doesn't deserve the amount of hate she gets....but the videos of her eating get on my nerves, the way she like lifts up her fork to the camera then eats!!!

Reactions: 5
Someone commented how come she’s in Bolton a lot by herself and no friends and she replied she wants to experience stuff out of her comfort zone and travelling alone is one of them
Does she know trains don’t only go to Bolton?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m from Bolton and there’s duck all here! It’s a tit hole

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is really petty on my part, but it really wound me up when she said “taking my niece shopping in Liverpool”. Your Mum is driving babes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought that aswell, no your mums taking you both
I thought exactly the same! 😂😂 it annoys me like she makes out that she’s driving, no love you’re 28 and your mum is driving you and your 13 year old niece about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think her make up in the recent video looks really nice she suits the gold tones more than the bright colours

Reactions: 5
I think her make up in the recent video looks really nice she suits the gold tones more than the bright colours
I agree, it looks much better, and it’s all been blended together nicely. She suits her hair with a Curl in it too!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.