Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to be careful with this new variant being ripe across the full country especially drinking in bars where they don’t wash the glass properly even if she’s vaccinated she’s still high risk of hospitalisation

Reactions: 1
Aw, it was nice to see Becki out last night. You could tell she was enjoying herself and I think she’d be quite good company on a night out, she’s easy going and can take the piss out of herself. Bella (nosebleedfitz) seems like a lovely person.

Reactions: 6
Aw I like Becki, I think she gets a lot of needless/relentless hate across tiktok and God knows how she deals with it as I know I couldn’t. she reminds me a lot of myself.
The cynic in me though says a part of her manufactures it, like showing all the takeaways etc, knowing she’ll get comments and engagement…

Reactions: 6
I used to like becki but now she makes me cringe she's gone so big headed its unreal. I can't deal with the awkward facial expressions she pulls and ber creep eyes. And why does she always nod and say mmmmmmm after every single bite she has. Even when she's got music over the video I can still hear here saying mmmmmm. And don't get me started on the forced fake smiles

Reactions: 9
I think she works in a school, medical PA like an assistant to a child with medical needs I believe
Never heard it called a medical PA before usually something like ‘one to one Support Worker’ or similar, Medical PA is usually a term used for a Medical Secretary in my health care world. Hence my confusion of thinking why does a Secretary in the medical world not work June - September 😂 I was a Med Sec in a previous role.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never heard it called a medical PA before usually something like ‘one to one Support Worker’ or similar, Medical PA is usually a term used for a Medical Secretary in my health care world. Hence my confusion of thinking why does a Secretary in the medical world not work June - September 😂 I was a Med Sec in a previous role.
I had the same confusion, I had to google it as wasn’t sure what the job actually was & why she was always off lol

I’ve never heard that term and assumed it was like a personal assistant to a doctor or something 😂 it’s a weird job title

Reactions: 2
It’s still weird how she gets 10 weeks off for summer and not 6? Bet it’s crap pay, that’s why she’s shoving her gob with takeaways cos it brings her the money in

She’s apologised for not doing her Sunday brunch video (lol no one cared Becki) and she’s ordering herself a takeaway, some things never change

Reactions: 3
It’s still weird how she gets 10 weeks off for summer and not 6? Bet it’s crap pay, that’s why she’s shoving her gob with takeaways cos it brings her the money in

She’s apologised for not doing her Sunday brunch video (lol no one cared Becki) and she’s ordering herself a takeaway, some things never change
Its all she ever does. She full on greed

I used to like becki but now she makes me cringe she's gone so big headed its unreal. I can't deal with the awkward facial expressions she pulls and ber creep eyes. And why does she always nod and say mmmmmmm after every single bite she has. Even when she's got music over the video I can still hear here saying mmmmmm. And don't get me started on the forced fake smiles
I can't wait with the way she points at the food and smiles cos she's that excited to try it. And why does she have to say mmmmmm after every single bite

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She always eats in her bedroom. It must absolutely stink in there. What with the takeaways and rancid farts after

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's the way she does the smile then pout thing after that grinds my gears. And my 7 year old always mimics the "hi everyone!!!" It annoys him so much if I watch her vids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She remind me of Heather Trott off of Eastenders every time I watch her, dunno if anyone else sees the resemblance.

but yeah she gets a lot of stick about the takeaways but her life, her body, up to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.