Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She remind me of Heather Trott off of Eastenders every time I watch her, dunno if anyone else sees the resemblance.

but yeah she gets a lot of stick about the takeaways but her life, her body, up to her.
Yes definitely Heather Trott!!

Reactions: 2
The new funeral director from Corrie reminds me of her

She remind me of Heather Trott off of Eastenders every time I watch her, dunno if anyone else sees the resemblance.

but yeah she gets a lot of stick about the takeaways but her life, her body, up to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I will never understand her hairstyles they make her look so manly and do nothing for her face at all. And does ever wear anything other than that old woman’s blouse? Also don’t understand why she even bothers with mascara she puts such a tiny amount on you can’t bleeping see it. God she rubs me up the wrong way doesn’t she 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I SWEAR that ‘avocado’ on toast is guacamole
Haha I thought that when I saw that vid on tiktok, you can tell it's a thin spread of shop prepared guacamole, which to me usually tastes bitter and rank and nothing like either plain avocado or home made guacamole.

• Haha
I’m a big girl myself. I really don’t understand how she can still put away all that food in this heat 🥵

I can’t face more than picky bits in this weather and she is ramming it in

Reactions: 4
What the hell is her obsession with Bolton about? I live in greater Manchester and Bolton is not a place to rave about 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell is her obsession with Bolton about? I live in greater Manchester and Bolton is not a place to rave about 🥵
Is Bolton even that far from where she lives? Like, worth a hotel stay every time?

Is Bolton even that far from where she lives? Like, worth a hotel stay every time?
Think she lives in Ellesmere Port so she'd have to get at least three trains (two being Northern Rail which are terrible trains and probably don't run that late). Hell getting a 1 hour Northern Rail train into Manchester from where I live is enough to make me want to stay for a weekend 😅

Reactions: 1
I was going to ask what the Bolton obsession was too!!! It seems a bit of an odd place to choose to go, no offence to any Boltonians but it's a bit random isn't it!
Does she have a boyfriend or someone there that she's seeing maybe? That's what I was thinking

Reactions: 4
It’s about an hour drive from Ellesmere Port, I’m not sure it warrants a hotel stay either 🙃

I was going to ask what the Bolton obsession was too!!! It seems a bit of an odd place to choose to go, no offence to any Boltonians but it's a bit random isn't it!
Does she have a boyfriend or someone there that she's seeing maybe? That's what I was thinking
That Declan guy who monitors her TikTok lives lives there but surely she could stay at his house rather than in a hotel?

It’s the way she says “ooohh I love Bolton” it’s literally like any other working class town centre/precinct up north. There’s not much to rave about.

Has she said anything about the nose bleed Bella woman drama she threatened fo beat someone up 😂

Reactions: 1
Proper makes me laugh how she talks about Bolton like it’s a really trendy cool place to go hahah. Bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.