Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would have been better if she cooked some chicken breast first not that dried out pre bought stuff.

I saw her video last night eating was she trying to be seductive while eating a mini roll and a calipso.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly she is able to act and eat what she wants. However I hope it’s because that’s what she wants to do, and not because she is retaliating against what society/ her viewers are telling her. I notice this in a lot of people not just with diets but other habits and it’s like people will say you should eat healthier and then they retaliate by eating junk food because ‘can eat what they want’ that is true but I don’t always think it’s what they want to do just because they can it’s like a retaliation against the hate or advice comments.

Ultimately I don’t care, however I see traits similar in some of my friends where any advice is retaliated even though I think they actually agree but for them it’s an ego thing.

I just hope that she is happy with her choices, because statistically consuming what she is showing as her diet online does have an impact on your future. She might be lucky and remain healthy and if thats fine. She has the capacity to do what she wants. But she has had a massive social media growth and without really thinking and taking it onboard ‘influencers’ can end up being rail roared in a direction that they actually don’t want and don’t agree with.

Reactions: 3
The way she shakes her food before taking a bite out of it then shaking it again at the camera.......

Reactions: 10
I wonder why she posts herself eating. Oh yes of course she gets hundreds of comments on her account.

Reactions: 6
i liked her video this morning, nice to see her being a normal 28 year old in bars with her friends and not sitting in her mums car (broom broom) goin through drive thrus all day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
i liked her video this morning, nice to see her being a normal 28 year old in bars with her friends and not sitting in her mums car (broom broom) goin through drive thrus all day
I thought that too! Fair play she obv thinks a lot of her family but it’s nice to see her have a bit more independence in her videos!

Reactions: 3
No way she did go out for drinks with Bella! (Nosebleedfitz) how cool. Looks like she had fun

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.