Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is bleeping tapped her brunch videos get more and more cringe. And what is with taking the bottle of ketchup to her bedroom!? I can’t with this girl
totally cringe … “what are you having today?” *counts to 10 in her head* “Ooh that sounds nice” … makes my nipples contract!!! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she wants to eat takeaways and crap to try and lose weight then that's up to her, obviously it won't work but she'll realise that eventually. What I don't get is why we need to see her shovelling the crap into her mouth? Makes me feel a bit ill.

Reactions: 3
Why does she act like she's 12? Her niece is more mature than her.

And why does she continue with the constant tik toks of her eating takeaway if she's getting that much abuse? Why the hair band? Why the shower tik toks? 🥴

Reactions: 6
The way she goes oh and mmm really make me shudder! I can’t explain it, but when she first tastes something, it’s like she’s surprised and makes this really weird noise! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she goes oh and mmm really make me shudder! I can’t explain it, but when she first tastes something, it’s like she’s surprised and makes this really weird noise! 😂
And her eyes light up EVERYTIME

Reactions: 4
Another get ready with me..boring! She really needs to start living her life hers is so dull. Oh and her skin is awful. Stop using some many different products.

I like her and some of the comments in this thread are mean.

However I must say I did think she drove. I feel sorry for her and do believe she doesn’t have any friends and it’s why she spends so much time on tiktok. I went through a stage of having no friends to so I can imagine it’s comforting for her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has she ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend before? (I don’t know her sexuality) I honestly thought she lived at home with a partner and had children! She pops up on my fyp every so often I assumed the girl was her daughter but it’s her niece?

Reactions: 2
Another get ready with me..boring! She really needs to start living her life hers is so dull. Oh and her skin is awful. Stop using some many different products.
The redness in her face could be a sign her blood pressure is high, wouldn't be surprised with all the unhealthy tit she eats

just cant stand anyone who makes atrocious noises when they eat if i’m honest.

i don’t mind her. i think the hate pages are vile but i also don’t get all this eat with me stuff? i’ve seen so many accounts now slurping food and asking an invisible person if they are enjoying it 😂 just find it really weird & the noises make me feel ill. becki seems like a nice girl but i don’t think she can cope with social media & all the hate she receives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The redness in her face could be a sign her blood pressure is high, wouldn't be surprised with all the unhealthy tit she eats
I've said that before. I got diagnosed with high blood pressure and my face was red and flushed. I'm on medication now and have lost abit of weight and the redness has gone. She needs to be careful as its not good.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.