Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you’re bigger though it can be quite hard to dress yourself- especially if you’re not confident with your body. Don’t get me wrong the way she dresses is dated and not great but she probably doesn’t feel confident enough to wear some more modern clothes.

Reactions: 5
My friend shops at Yours Clothing which is a shop for plus sized women and I’m sure her top is from there. It’s hideous though, I mean yeah she’s restricted in what she wears but I’m sure Yours Clothing do much nicer tops than that. Looks like she’s just restyled an pair of curtains from the 70s.

I reckon she’s defo joined slimming world but if she still continues having takeaways on the weekend as a treat it won’t work. She needs to be careful though as I don’t know a single person who’s done SW and not put the weight back on. At least she’s trying though but I’m not convinced she will eradicate those weekend takeaways.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My friend shops at Yours Clothing which is a shop for plus sized women and I’m sure her top is from there. It’s hideous though, I mean yeah she’s restricted in what she wears but I’m sure Yours Clothing do much nicer tops than that. Looks like she’s just restyled an pair of curtains from the 70s.

I reckon she’s defo joined slimming world but if she still continues having takeaways on the weekend as a treat it won’t work. She needs to be careful though as I don’t know a single person who’s done SW and not put the weight back on. At least she’s trying though but I’m not convinced she will eradicate those weekend takeaways.
Yours is definitely hit and miss. Becki needs to hop on boohoo.

Reactions: 2
There’s literally no excuse for the leggings and ballet pumps and a baggy top for fat people anymore, she could shop at yours, ASOS, PLT, boohoo etc. I think the problem is that she’s just clueless and a bit bland in general! 😂 to say she dresses like a 60 year old is an insult to 60 year olds 🤣

Reactions: 4
Who the duck is asking about her hair care routine 😐😐😐 could her hair BE more bland

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry...yesterday's dinner video...she was in the travel lodge and had a fake away. How TF did she make it? She was sat on hotel bed eating it I'm pretty sure 🧐. Why is she in the hotel several days a week every week 🤣

Who the duck is asking about her hair care routine 😐😐😐 could her hair BE more bland
Her hair does nothing for her but I think it may be her safety blanket. I'm also positive she thinks that bleeping head band makes her head look longer than it is wide but it just makes her look a twit

Reactions: 7
I always think her hair looks greasy! She got gifted redken products she should switch to that from crappy L’Oréal , redken is much better for hair

Reactions: 5
Sorry...yesterday's dinner video...she was in the travel lodge and had a fake away. How TF did she make it? She was sat on hotel bed eating it I'm pretty sure 🧐. Why is she in the hotel several days a week every week 🤣

Her hair does nothing for her but I think it may be her safety blanket. I'm also positive she thinks that bleeping head band makes her head look longer than it is wide but it just makes her look a twit
Sorry has she suddenly got shares in travel lodge!? She’s bleeping weird

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does her hair still look grease bound either tho she 'washed' 😄🤣😂
Yes 👍 L’Oréal is pants. She probably doesn’t know how to wash it correctly either, it’s far too long and looks like there’s no layers or anything in it.

Reactions: 1
Why is she always in a travellodge in Bolton? Is she filming some odd only fans material using her hairband and a takeaway 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes 👍 L’Oréal is pants. She probably doesn’t know how to wash it correctly either, it’s far too long and looks like there’s no layers or anything in it.
She defo doesn't wash the conditioner out properly and that's why it's always greasy. That black headband of hers defo stinks 😄🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't cope much longer with her awkward faces she pulls. Wtf is that pout at the end. I can't bare the little fat bleep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.