Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could really do with investing in a bra, I think maybe she wears sports bras as her boobs have no definition. She could do with some definition.

Reactions: 3
She’s a weird shape, she needs to learn what clothes flatter her shape first and then go from there! Then she might be more confident in clothes. I remember she done a haul and had a really nice dress though, and she said she didn’t like it, so maybe she just has a tit fashion sense! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Omg what the duck did I just watch! That’s embarrassing! 🤣🤣
Every thing she does is embarrassing. Thr faced she pulls the way she scrapes her food with her 2 front teeth and nods and says mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm after every single bite.

Her dress sense is awful. Like you lot have said, there are so many places that offer nice clothing for curves etc. She is so childlike, my guess is that she’s been spoilt rotten by her family and that’s she only knows unhealthy food. I’m two years older than her but poles apart in maturity. I do hope that she keeps making friends her own age, it will change her for the better.

Have we had this mornings cringe fest aka brunch with Becky yet?
She hasn't been doing them the last couple of weeks. I don't think she's doing them.

Are any of you guys onto livenfamily? They so need a thread

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God that brunch video was the most awkward thing I’ve ever watched 🤣 imagine being one of the parents at the dance and Becki just whips her camera out and starts eating her overnight oats and talking to the camera as if someone’s with her 😂 fair play to her though making an effort to eat healthier recently!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God that brunch video was the most awkward thing I’ve ever watched 🤣 imagine being one of the parents at the dance and Becki just whips her camera out and starts eating her overnight oats and talking to the camera as if someone’s with her 😂 fair play to her though making an effort to eat healthier recently!
Awkward af

Reactions: 2
Lmao there’s people behind her trying to figure out what the duck she’s doing 😂😂😂

That bleeping hairband 🤢 I can literally imagine the dirty hair smell coming off it

Her curly hair really does look tit, she needs to brush those curls out and have more at the top of her hair to give it some volume and maybe stop it looking so greasy! It looks like she has a lot of product build up in her hair, which doesn’t surprise me considering she uses that tit L’Oréal shampoo!

She comes across as someone who has no self awareness whatsoever

Her hair always looks so flat at the roots, I think it’s the L’Oréal product hanging around in her hair, there must be a lot of build up!

Legend status to the woman who was waving her bag of crisps in the background of her last what I eat in a day video

She woke up and made a video wondering why Love Island don't show the men choosing the Casa Amour girls before the recoupling... it's to create suspense for the viewers.

I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box myself, but Becki seems to be amazed or seriously confused by some basic things sometimes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.