Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spends lots of time with her kid niece but acts like they are besties, I thought it was her daughter when I first started seeing her Tik toks

Reactions: 6
She hasn't been doing them the last couple of weeks. I don't think she's doing them.

Are any of you guys onto livenfamily? They so need a thread
Livenfamily are so cringy aren’t they?! Saying that, I can’t help but watch them!

Reactions: 1
Livenfamily are so cringy aren’t they?! Saying that, I can’t help but watch them!
The was on live yesterday begging for ferris wheel gifts or they was ending the live. Proper beggers. I wouldn't be surprised if he made her get pregnant for views. I'm made up its not a girl hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I genuinely think she seems like a nice person but I do wish one of her friends or family would get her to stop the dancing videos. She’s 28, she’s not Charlie whatever her name is. Leave the dancing to the kids on the app.

Reactions: 8
I think Becky is a really good dancer she sure has got the moves, I know she pulls some faces but she is a really nice person, if she wants to be famous on the back of Tictok she has as good a chance as anyone else, I would trust her around the family, I could not say that around some others.Question does she have an agent? If not these people who do why have they not snapped Becki up. I know she just posts herself eating but so do others.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Becky is a really good dancer she sure has got the moves, I know she pulls some faces but she is a really nice person, if she wants to be famous on the back of Tictok she has as good a chance as anyone else, I would trust her around the family, I could not say that around some others.Question does she have an agent? If not these people who do why have they not snapped Becki up. I know she just posts herself eating but so do others.
I mean she cannot dance at all, no hate because I cannot dance to save my life either but she is nice and I don’t think anyone on this thread has said otherwise (unless I miss it)her general positivity would be enough to get her attention

Reactions: 5
She cannot dance even a little bit! 😂😂
Her latest video proves that, she doesn’t even move her legs 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t dislike her and think she’s harmless and from what I have seen seems like she is a nice person, but I don’t really get who her content is aimed towards? As someone who is only a few years older than her, I find her very naive and immature. So I suppose I find it weird how her content is aimed towards teenagers and children.

• Haha
I mean she cannot dance at all, no hate because I cannot dance to save my life either but she is nice and I don’t think anyone on this thread has said otherwise (unless I miss it)her general positivity would be enough to get her attention
Lol I wish she could teach me her moves she is better than me I should have said that but I'm still at Backstreet boys with my moves.

• Haha
She cannot dance even a little bit! 😂😂
Her latest video proves that, she doesn’t even move her legs 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t dislike her and think she’s harmless and from what I have seen seems like she is a nice person, but I don’t really get who her content is aimed towards? As someone who is only a few years older than her, I find her very naive and immature. So I suppose I find it weird how her content is aimed towards teenagers and children.
I actually think it’s just people Following her now to be nosey at Her hate comments and leap in to defend her like a hero. I truly don’t think anyone cares about watching a 28 year old dance (badly) and seeing what they eat

She needed to concentrate to do THAT dance? My 4 year old niece can compose better dance routines

she does come across as inoffensive, however I cannot say that I have really seen much of her to say whether I would trust her around family. I don’t think she is a criminal or anything but she only shows us bad dancing and eating- I don’t really see too much coming from her account she doesn’t really do vlogs or anything too personal which is fine. But her scope of content that she is producing is limited and maybe that is why management don’t want to scoop her up- there are hundreds of people like her but her personality is a bit dry, she isn’t very relatable in my opinion and I don’t think that helps.

Like someone else said I think a lot of her viewers come from people just wanting to defend her in the comments. Some of the comments are awful but I don’t really see many comments actually complimenting her on her dancing in her latest video, it is more that people are criticising it and then people are commenting to say that people shouldn’t be mean.

I genuinely think she seems like a nice person but I do wish one of her friends or family would get her to stop the dancing videos. She’s 28, she’s not Charlie whatever her name is. Leave the dancing to the kids on the app.

True, considering her cousins Paige is a ‘dancer’ with actual talent I would think she wouldn’t want to put those videos up.

I wish that she posted some more relatable content. I am not led to believe that ellmere port or Bolton are big tourist traps but she hasn’t recommended or raved about anything specific from those places like great she had some noodles in Bolton but from where!? She also lives with her parents(I do too), but she never mentions if she plans on moving out and if she does then she could give some tiktok viewers some advice. Basically her content is just very shallow and not very inspiring. I don’t really know much about her despite watching loads of her videos apart from the very basics, which I gathered in the first few videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I love dancers on tiktok, old/young, silly/professional, slim/plus size dancers, I follow loads, but I totally don't get these 'dances' where they barely move their bodies, stand stiffly looking either blank or their face is entirely over animated for the lacklustre moves they are performing whilst they make really half hearted hand gestures/moves.
Honestly someone backing a lorry into a tight space has more oomph and movement.

But people of all ages seem to upload these and makes me feel the same reaction as when a little kid will go, 'look at me! Watch this! Watch me! Waaatch' and you look over and they bend minimally and kick one leg in the air. 😂

But these aren't kids, why can't they see its so 'blah'? It's great to have a dance but they just look so so so awkward

• Heart
Reactions: 5

oh my god the mmm after every mouthful kills me!! And what was that weird awkward bit in the middle. I feel mean but I’m just finding her vids very odd of late. plus she’s eating chilli in her bed! does she eat anything out of her bedroom? must get a bit smelly surely all the food smells?

oh my god the mmm after every mouthful kills me!! And what was that weird awkward bit in the middle. I feel mean but I’m just finding her vids very odd of late. plus she’s eating chilli in her bed! does she eat anything out of her bedroom? must get a bit smelly surely all the food smells?
maybe she doesn’t want to eat with the parents! Sometimes Ithink she’s embarrassed by it so her videos sometimes appear as if she lives alone.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.