Beckijones4 #96 I live at home, I'm 50 stone, I'm made of grease and n on my niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol the ways she buys wholesale boxes of sweet packs, I have to go cash and carry to get those for my parents shop. Never see people buy like that for home

Reactions: 11
Look at Paige’s story she’s partying with Leah and big becks is nowhere to be seen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Imagine that company reaching out to beck for a collab and her replying saying yeah please I take an 8XL 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I RAN HERE 😭😭 that embroidery of her dog has absolutely sent me 💀💀💀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I missing something? I understand it's devastating to lose a pet and people deal with it differently. But becki barely looked after this dog from going off her videos 🤦‍♀️ wasn't it cath taking it to the vets and feeding it and looking after it. And not updating becki incase it upset her 🤦‍♀️ I'd feel for the girl if she genuinely looked after her own dog. And now to be gifted all this is a bit much 🙈 I'd of insisted on paying for it personally but that's me. We've all seen the bad press companies get from gifting freebies to becki. It ain't worth it 👀

Reactions: 23
IMG_8785.png

When he tells you to make eye contact while you’re swallowing his pork sword ❤

also you’d swear it was a bleeping child she lost, I’d understand if she was a proper pet owner and looked after him. But she didn’t the bleeping attention seeking bleep. She sickens my bleeping happiness!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
It looks like their embroidery machine malfunctioned and they just thought “duck it, that’ll do”.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.