Beckijones4 #96 I live at home, I'm 50 stone, I'm made of grease and n on my niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nephews very sensibly refused to be involved in or featured in any of her social media.
I feel that my paigey doesn't have a choice like her brothers did, because she is the object of Becki's interest. Becki has groomed her from a young age to be her companion and buys her love through gifts and attention. They’re just one big nonce family.

——-

Never seen a more depressing ugly looking living room…grey carpet, grey walls, grey sofas, grey cushions…goes well with their prison yard garden.

IMG_2562.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel that my paigey doesn't have a choice like her brothers did, because she is the object of Becki's interest. Becki has groomed her from a young age to be her companion and buys her love through gifts and attention. They’re just one big nonce family.

——-

Never seen a more depressing ugly looking living room…grey carpet, grey walls, grey sofas, grey cushions…goes well with their prison yard garden.

View attachment 3008340
Carpet will be in bits before long with her big trotters tearing around on it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That whole school leavers uniform post, has she deleted it? She's bleeping WEIRD as hell for that. She seemed to get so excited about seeing her in her top. Strange bird.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God I would love to have her low standards. She’s flumping away on 30x speed practically nominating herself for a pride of Britain award because she had a few lower calorie drinks, making excuses for being a chronic underachiever, smug as duck.

I’m not going to list why I do because who the duck cares, but like a lot of people on here I have a job, kids, a house, a fitness routine, a relationship etc and in no area would I say i’m smashing it. Im constantly trying to do better.

Her simplistic view on the world-it’s either a strict diet or a free for all, one dance routine makes her an afflete, youm doum youm, buy more tat. Treat youm self. Make everyone’s achievements about her, inserts herself to get the glory but never does the graft.

I think I hate watch her as a cautionary tale because she’s the opposite of everything I want for myself and my kids.
Couldn’t agree more!! 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.