Beckijones4 #96 I live at home, I'm 50 stone, I'm made of grease and n on my niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmmm nice new fred šŸ‘Œ

She shops like she's in a household of about 10, there is only bleeping 3 of thum so what is the need for all the multipacks of stuff!!!
Especially when sheā€™s going to Costcum every couple of weeks. Thereā€™s only two of us and we only tend to go Costcum once every few months.

Reactions: 10
I donā€™t get how the duck they afford all that bulk buying of branded stuff. I get buying in large quantities as Iā€™ve got 5 children but I will step in a pile of rocking horse tit before I buy big packs of ribena and Ā£10 capri suns

Reactions: 29
Especially when sheā€™s going to Costcum every couple of weeks. Thereā€™s only two of us and we only tend to go Costcum once every few months.
Exactly, as my dad says if you need something you've run out off just go the bleeping shop šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be honest I think a Mental Health Assesment should be done on her. If she seriously thinks eating more is going to piss people off then she desperately needs psychiatric help. To eat yourself into an early grave just to piss people off in my opinion the most stupidest thing to do, she's just inflicting ill health on herself.
I agree. She would prove more of a point if she shocked us all by turning her life around. Think smarter Rebecca, it's no skin off our nose if you need a reinforced chair šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hang on. Did I just watch her buy AND WRAP a jar of snacks and 10 packs of sweets for her Dad for Farver's Day? Isn't he diabetic? Hasn't he had investigations for suspected cancer? Doesn't he have worsening vascular dementia? And this fat, selfish side of ham masquerading as a human spends just over Ā£15 on his present. SHE'S JUST SPENT Ā£33 ON CAKE!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
After much praise from the Bisonettes I have bought the M&S plant based kievs. So they better live up to expectation or Iā€™ll set Becki on you all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ā€œLearning meā€ ā€œwomenā€ sheā€™s so illiterate itā€™s really making me question who they allow to pass Uni degrees

Reactions: 36
Strong independent woman lives at home at 31 ( she doesnā€™t care tho ) and canā€™t even go to the fuckimg shop without dragging her mum along

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Strong independent woman lives at home at 31 ( she doesnā€™t care tho ) and canā€™t even go to the fuckimg shop without dragging her mum along
I know someone who is 25. She has lived independently since she was 18. She manages her own budget, food etc. She puts me to shame with her knowledge.

Reactions: 7
Why the duck does she keep mentioning about going abroad? We all know she isnā€™t going to as she wonā€™t fit on any plane other than an aircraft carrier.
---
After much praise from the Bisonettes I have bought the M&S plant based kievs. So they better live up to expectation or Iā€™ll set Becki on you all.
I have a big pack of apples that will keep her away so she wonā€™t be coming after me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.