Beckijones4 #96 I live at home, I'm 50 stone, I'm made of grease and n on my niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s essentially made that Father’s Day post all about her?
yes and then topped it off by calling him annoying. On a Father’s Day post. 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Additional recap:
Wrists too skinny
Legs like two strands of cotton hanging from a barrel
No almond mummying
Potatoes 5 year old son can smash in a box of 20 anything so 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Beckums we are halfway through the month & so far you have spent over £200 on cake, takeaways & eating out. You can get your first month of Wegovy or mounjaro for around £150 and even treat your dad to a new football shirt with the money you will save on food expenditure.

Reactions: 32
Beckums we are halfway through the month & so far you have spent over £200 on cake, takeaways & eating out. You can get your first month of Wegovy or mounjaro for around £150 and even treat your dad to a new football shirt with the money you will save on food expenditure.
You can get it as low as £135 if you have a code. Honestly Becki if you want the code, blink 4 times and say 'Oreganum' in your next video and I'll send it you on here girl

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can get it as low as £135 if you have a code. Honestly Becki if you want the code, blink 4 times and say 'Oreganum' in your next video and I'll send it you on here girl
I honestly don’t know why she isn’t desperate to get on it. As a former bigger gal myself I honestly don’t believe anybody who says they are happy with being morbidly obese truely is, to the outside world I would totally own my body size and accept what I was because it had let myself get that way but inside I was miserable, exhausted & in pain and I wasn’t even half her size At 17 stone.
Her existence is utterly tragic & pathetic, there’s no way she is happy despite what she says, she is hell bent on self destruction. How can she look at her dad knowing his weight was most likely the catalyst for his illness and not want to prevent the same for herself? He will outlive her at the rate she is going.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread title @Diagoras20 💛 kebabums x2 for youm

Quick recapum:

- Fat
- Greasy
- Not special needs just a bit of a bleep
- Pitta titties
- Naan, dead. Rickets, dead. Becki, probably soon to be dead.
- Has a wet room, washes bum with stick

Chinese/chippy debate is off the table

Thankfully still waiting on any more fat dildo pics from @Sertraline Queen

Please continuem
Youm forgot to mention that she's lost weight off her chins and her legs are finner x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg. There's is one serious nut job in the BDL called Pollyanna. She said she literally copies everything Bison foes. She cooks the same meals as Bison and is even going to Nandos for the ceasar salad. Sad or what.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry but in what way does she look like she’s on her way to Ibiza?! As someone commented on the video, she looks like she has just rolled (literally) out of bed. As she often does until she decides to spend an hour rubbing cream on her face and doing herself up to look like she is ready for the evenings drag show.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who put 50p in the fat bleep on that Costco video? bleeping hell
Us 🤣 she’s so far gone she thinks eating more and more will piss us off, the only people she’s pissing off is the NHS when she will need care 24/7 to haul her arse to the toilet and give her sponge baths.

Reactions: 16
Sorry but in what way does she look like she’s on her way to Ibiza?! As someone commented on the video, she looks like she has just rolled (literally) out of bed. As she often does until she decides to spend an hour rubbing cream on her face and doing herself up to look like she is ready for the evenings drag show.
She could not look less like she’s on her way to Ibiza. She only ever looks like she’s on her way to an all you can eat buffet!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“These are only £9 for 15” I’m not paying a tenner for cartons u out of touch ghoul

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Mmmmm nice new fred 👌

She shops like she's in a household of about 10, there is only bleeping 3 of thum so what is the need for all the multipacks of stuff!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Us 🤣 she’s so far gone she thinks eating more and more will piss us off, the only people she’s pissing off is the NHS when she will need care 24/7 to haul her arse to the toilet and give her sponge baths.
To be honest I think a Mental Health Assesment should be done on her. If she seriously thinks eating more is going to piss people off then she desperately needs psychiatric help. To eat yourself into an early grave just to piss people off in my opinion the most stupidest thing to do, she's just inflicting ill health on herself.

Reactions: 21
The duck is she on about with Ibiza? Looks like she’s about to go to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.