Beckijones4 #96 I live at home, I'm 50 stone, I'm made of grease and n on my niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Knowledgeable about the world”

“eeee all these Stabbings are terrible, just be bluddi kind instead”
“Temu robbed me and exploits child labour” “aww I’ve never had a problem with them lovely 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 61
wonder what present she’s got her dad for Father’s Day?
No doubt we’ll get a full 1.01 length clip of her showing off what a generous daughter she is 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s that knowledgeable she doesn’t know that she’s a woman not a women (even though she’s the size of 2 women)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Independent? Knowledgeable? There isn’t a single bleeping brain cell to rub together up there is there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread title @Diagoras20 💛 kebabums x2 for youm

Quick recapum:

- Fat
- Greasy
- Not special needs just a bit of a bleep
- Pitta titties
- Naan, dead. Rickets, dead. Becki, probably soon to be dead.
- Has a wet room, washes bum with stick

Chinese/chippy debate is off the table

Thankfully still waiting on any more fat dildo pics from @Sertraline Queen

Please continuem
Please 🙏 do not encourage Sertraline Queen with the dildo pictures. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Surely she’s going to treat her Dad to Frankie & Benny's for Farvers day?
Looking forward to the bloon set up in the b&m living room.
Father's day grazing board more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i’m violently hungover and the first video that came up when i opened tiktok was her eating that chinese/chippy, made me feel 10x more sick, cheers becki x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Or Miller and Carter. Or do they only go there for her. Wherever she goes it will be a burger of some sort, cheps and some garlic bread. Or if it’s Frankie and Bennys, pasta and meatballs.
Has to be some breaded chicken somewhere toum

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wonder what present she’s got her dad for Father’s Day?
No doubt we’ll get a full 1.01 length clip of her showing off what a generous daughter she is 🥱
Well you’re absolutely cock on with that one 👀 1:01 exactly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Or Miller and Carter. Or do they only go there for her. Wherever she goes it will be a burger of some sort, cheps and some garlic bread. Or if it’s Frankie and Bennys, pasta and meatballs.
And a chicken goujon starter

Reactions: 5
Guys I keep having this really funny vision of bison and caff rocking up to the dance hall and caff putting down the 6 man reinforced steel bench and being like here’s your chair becki and her giving a stroppy sarky yes fank youm and dragging it to the front and flopping down on it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.