Beckijones4 #96 I live at home, I'm 50 stone, I'm made of grease and n on my niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rickets chin blocker. This girl thinks she’s a babe- Becki girl, you need to stop filtering. You don’t look like that

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As someone that embroiders (old woman hobby)…that’s shocking embroidery

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"When I work with brands I love speaking to them" well what else are you gonna do? Communicate via carrier pigeon?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Trying to make us believe she's a size 18 with that hanger there. We see you XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I mean I know nothing about embroidery but I thought adding pupils to his eyes would make him look slightly less like he just came from Pet Semetery.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am not being funny, someone local needs to acquire that jumper.

It needs salting and burning. Demonic specimen
---
I mean I know nothing about embroidery but I thought adding pupils to his eyes would make him look slightly less like he just came from Pet Semetery.
Can't polish a decrepit, ashy turd.
---
If Rickets Jones has one hater, it's me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trying to make us believe she's a size 18 with that hanger there. We see you XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL
Size 18?! She’s bigger than Jos unfiltered life and she claims she’s a size 24… Beckis more a size 26/28

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here’s me scrolling instagram minding my own business and I get a fkn jump scare!!!

Who the duck thought this was a good idea??? 😂😂😂😂
---
Size 18?! She’s bigger than Jos unfiltered life and she claims she’s a size 24… Beckis more a size 26/28
She’s said before she uses go outdoors

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As someone that creates digitized machine embroidery designs (and embroiders) I can also confirm the embroidery and the design itself is absolutely shocking. The quality of the shops embroidery & designs are all copyrighted autodigitized tit, I would be highly offended to be gifted something by that store, the depiction of Ricketts is nightmare fuel (Fyi it’s definitely not an old woman hobby 😜)

Reactions: 12
I dunno, Bisonettes. Personally would have loved to have seen Rasta Ricketts on the hoodie instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.